Snowmobile World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one out there have good riding conditions?  Here in central MN, still nothing.  How is Northern Wis?  How about the Two Harbor, MN area?  Any info would be awesome.  Thanks a lot.

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
hey02mxz600,
i like your webpage even though i don't have an idea where to sled this week.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Just came back from a week long trip to Iron River Wis, we had good to great riding north of Vahalla. South of there was pretty rough. The forest roads have plenty of snow but they dont groom them them so they are a back breakers. The main trails we rode on were excellent especially with the 6 inches of new snow we got while we were there. I think they've gotton even more from this last storm after we left.

·
Registered
978 Posts
Come on up to northern ontario lots of snow now trails are table top condition, groomed daily. Just watch out for radar traps on the weekends. Best to ride during the week!

·
Registered
16 Posts
02mxz600, Kick a$$ web page. Love the "pimp skit"!! If you like cameros my wifes parents live in Washburn WI also (about a 1/4 mile away from my parents) and they have a 85' Iroc Z with only 8500 miles on it! The damn thing still smells like a new car on the inside!!

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I bet that is a nice looking car.  Correct spelling is CAMARO:D  I think we are going to head over to Northern Wis.  Thanks for the help guys.  BUt as always could use more info.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts