Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it's a bit late from the forecasts, but it is HERE!!! Well, not in my backyard anyway, but where I like to play, it is COMING DOWN!

Here are some pics for the rest of us addicts! :D

Attachments

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And another!!

Attachments

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Rocketman said they had flurries in Saskatoon last night.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
:D We had snow in Southern Sask, this morning! Had a short blizzard for awhile, eastern Sask got most of the snow!! A guy from work lives out east of regina and he had an inch of snow in his yard when he woke up!!To bad it all melted, That is almost more than we had last year :D :0: :p

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What's up in those two areas won't stay long after the storm finally leaves either. :( It is still good to see that winter is finally on its way. Summer dragged on for what seemed like forever, and this one was much milder than most for my area - only one 100 degree day all summer.

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
It was pretty warm here today, almost make ya believe summer isnt over ??? Thursday is supposed to get cooler.Lets hope so :(

·
Registered
310 Posts
yea, we may have set one here ourselves, almost 90 today. And people wonder why im negative on the snowfall. JUST LOOK OUT THE WINDOW!!! I HATE MAINE

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
:withstupid: Here it was 90 at 5:07! It's sad how hot it is, it better start cooling down or I may have to move to the north pole!

·
Registered
310 Posts
Well it doesnt matter where it is, but if I move there it they wont be getting snow. wherever I am there isnt any snow.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Nice pics. All it does is make me want snow more and more. But it will come at some point. Lets just hope that's sooner than later.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Can you send some of that my way it was 26 today, over 30 with the humidex. The summer just does not want to go away. Don't get me wrong I like summer but there comes a time when it is just not wanted anymore. :p

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Little green sixer, what part of Ontario are you in?

·
Registered
310 Posts
now if it was 26 or 30 faranheit right now id he happy!

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I snatched this one while on the phone with my folks earlier this evening. I am SO :cussing: SICK of summer!!!! I pull up these pictures and just ACHE to be there!!

Attachments

·
Registered
364 Posts
That above pic is just a dream. that was from last year or the year before. I live in Maine and it has been 80 here yesterday and today.

So NO IT HASN'T SNOWED IN MAINE YET :cussing:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts