Snowmobile World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got the snow we need for descent riding!!! Over 2 feet! I went out last weekend but it was pretty hairy through the woods and on top of the hills, I was going to go out yesterday but I don't have a great track on my sled and I didn't feel like getting buried all by myself, so I will wait until the trail is broke which will probably be tongiht!!! :D :D :D

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Finally got the snow we need for descent riding!!! Over 2 feet! I went out last weekend but it was pretty hairy through the woods and on top of the hills, I was going to go out yesterday but I don't have a great track on my sled and I didn't feel like getting buried all by myself, so I will wait until the trail is broke which will probably be tongiht!!! :D :D :D[/b]
I sincerely hope you have a blast....come back and tell us how it went with pics ok? Glad you finally got the snow to ride !

Snow4

·
Registered
657 Posts
We finally got some snow too. Less than 5cm in high winds. So, it didn't settle anywhere. Oh well. Last I knew it was raining again. I'm beginning to call Newfoundland: England 2.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts