Snowmobile World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
The show is great, i buy lots of stuff there, royal distributing is there, and about every aftermatket dealer, and the new 08's are there to. If you need more info reply.

·
Registered
19 Posts
The show is great, i buy lots of stuff there, royal distributing is there, and about every aftermatket dealer, and the new 08's are there to. If you need more info reply.[/b]
The show was AWSOME!! i went there today. Check out the sweet pic.. thats the new spyder which is coming out next year. Its a CAN-AM and its completely street legal. its got a 1000 cc engine in it and its going to be 18,500 when it comes out in the spring. Royal distributing is there and there store there is BIG!! theres all kinds of sleds and ATV's. The thing that people were buying most were real leather skidoo jackets ( thick ones) they were $99 regularly 380$. As for me i didnt get anything becuase i didnt really need anything! But it was awsome!! sat and sunday they have sled show outside with jumps and dirtbikes and stuff!! if u get a chance to go DO IT.

·
Registered
19 Posts
The show was AWSOME!! i went there today. Check out the sweet pic.. thats the new spyder which is coming out next year. Its a CAN-AM and its completely street legal. its got a 1000 cc engine in it and its going to be 18,500 when it comes out in the spring. Royal distributing is there and there store there is BIG!! theres all kinds of sleds and ATV's. The thing that people were buying most were real leather skidoo jackets ( thick ones) they were $99 regularly 380$. As for me i didnt get anything becuase i didnt really need anything! But it was awsome!! sat and sunday they have sled show outside with jumps and dirtbikes and stuff!! if u get a chance to go DO IT.[/b]

Attachments

·
Registered
795 Posts
I am heading out 1st thing in the morning :D can't wait. Looking forward to talking to Bill Cudney & checking out all the toys w00t . Don't need much this year, but I can't see myself not buying something. I know I will be getting some sled vids from Go Video. I think I might get a leather ski doo jacket. Can't beat 99 bucks.

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
hey Kris do you find it odd that the two over excited people just joined

HMMMM fishy!!

I wonder who uses !!!

anyway I hope both show join together in 09

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
[anyway I hope both show join together in 09
[/quote]

I agree

Same old same old but less and the annoucer was quite annoying

Great place to pick up a deal on Doo clearouts
Picked up another leather jacket against my better judgement, It's okay I made a call first

Will I go again next year? Only to socialize or if something happens to all the jackets I already have

Still time to find some deals
There was a Doo dealer with his own booth selling left 07's had a good selection and some good pricing

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
hey Kris do you find it odd that the two over excited people just joined

HMMMM fishy!!

I wonder who uses !!!

anyway I hope both show join together in 09[/b]
Jay, did you check the other sites we're on? Folks not very excited. Sounds like a lot of filler as usual. Haven't they heard the complaints about this?

I don't know why they don't get out of the sled show business & move their "powersports" show to late winter or early spring.

From working the District 2 booth last year, the majority of the folks are sledders 1st & ATVers 2nd. 1 chap was quite disappointed that we didn't have ATV maps for the area.

If they moved to the spring, I bet their attendance would increase as right now most people are putting their ATVs away for the winter. A spring show would be @ the right time as the season would be just starting.

·
Registered
795 Posts
I am heading out 1st thing in the morning :D can't wait. Looking forward to talking to Bill Cudney & checking out all the toys w00t . Don't need much this year, but I can't see myself not buying something. I know I will be getting some sled vids from Go Video. I think I might get a leather ski doo jacket. Can't beat 99 bucks.[/b]
I enjoyed the show like always, freestyle show was awesome & like Icerider said they are nuts. Picked up the leather jacket for $99. Couldn't say no to that deal. Getting ready to watch Slednecks 10 video. I am in love with the new Rev Xp :inlove: Can't wait untill I get one

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
I don't think you'll see these 2 shows joining forces.
They will either both survive, or one will change or simply cease to exist.
Kris' suggestion seems to make the most sense to me.

Only time will tell.

Jeff

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
But the OFSC is losing money with the show that is OUR trail permit $$$$

It cost clubs/districts $100,000+ this year

I think they should join back in 2 yrs after the contract is up

I love the OFSC show thought it was great but when you sit back and look at the # we stand to no gain much if not lose $$$

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
It cost clubs/districts $100,000+ this year[/b]

Where are you getting those numbers from Jay?
We haven't totalled our numbers yet but when looking at the exact cost associated with the show, I would guess your numbers are pretty high.

Jeff

1 - 14 of 14 Posts