Snowmobile World banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
I need to get in one asap! Senator Barbara Boxer is trying to get hooked up with the sierra club and close off a great area to ride in called Shuteye ridge. We need clubs to fight off the Sierra club. Where we ride, we get 6 to 16 ft of snow every winter, sometimes more, You tell me what riding on 10 ft. of snow is going to do to the enviroment!

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
I always join a few clubs around my area.  I somtimes partisipate with there events such as poker runs but normally i just like to aim my 150.00 trail pass fee to the area that I would most like to ride.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
I am a new member of the Trail Hawks Snowmobile Club out of Eveleth, MN.  Being in a club is extraordinary!  Talk sleds and ride sleds.  And best of all, the Trail Hawks are a majority of Ski-Doo riders!
  I'm in heaven!

·
Registered
134 Posts
I'm not into clubs (of any kind).  Nothing wrong with them, that's just not for me.  I ride to get away from people not to join them.  Clubs mainly ride trails and I HATE riding trails!  I ride alone or with a small group of backcountry riders who just like to get away.(don't get me wrong,some of the best riders are in local clubs&#33
 I think clubs are great for promoting safe riding and social events.  They just aren't for me thats all...if I was forced to ride trails from now on, I'd sell the thing.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts