Snowmobile World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering where you guys get your Insurance? and how much do you pay a year? Where can I get a deal on Insurance? I would like to just have fire & theft through the summer!  I am paying $225 A year for a 600cc full coverage and $215 a year for a 500cc is this out of line or about right!

·
Registered
518 Posts
I'm paying about the same, maybe a little more. How much is your deductible? I think mine's $250?

·
Registered
103 Posts
$181/year on the 02 Pro-X and I payed $190/year on my old 97 ZRT 600. Thats with a $500 deduct, I go through american family insurance. If you have a $250 deduct thats a pretty good premium.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I just signed up with Liberty Mutual.  I pay $125 a year for full coverage ($50 deductible) on my 1998 XC 600.  That's year round coverage.  They also saved me a pile on my truck insurance.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys! I do have a 250 deductable! and I am through Citizens Insurance! I also have my home, cabin, boat ,jetski, 3 trailers  and 5 vehicals with them so thats why I think It is kinda high! And we have a good driving record and no big claims! Just a couple windshields!

·
Registered
875 Posts
i was quoted $288 for plpd fire and theft for a 95 Mach 1.
i thought that was pricey since i payed $84 pldp on an 80 Kawasaki.  there must be a better deal?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts