Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you have any comments why you like that jacket over the rest?

·
Registered
14 Posts
I use to have a HJC jacket.  The quality was terrible.  I have a Coldwave now.  I love it, it has a removeable fleece liner as well as a quilted liner.  So on colder days I wear the fleece liner and warmer days I wear the other.  Or you can wear it without a liner.

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
I have a Reima snow cross jacket 3/4 length, Gortex with zip out thinsulate liner and built in, removable body armour. I love it and would not go sledding without it

·
Registered
757 Posts
I've used Cat's Jackets for many years because of their versatility with the zip out liner.  The other makers are just starting to catch up on this feature.  Exellent quality, you can't wear them out!  I just purchased the Gortex Sno-Pro Jacket for 1/2 price @ Haydays.  Let it snow...

·
Registered
364 Posts
Yellow Modular helmet, skidoo racing jacket ( with racing logo on back) common jacket, matching gloves, ski doo bibs and columbia boots ( black yellow) yellow socks, yellow turtle neck, the whole nine yards.

Thats why they call me the Mustard Man

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
I have a coldwave jacket too.It is a mans black and kevlar jacket with zip out liner.It is a power skin coat and it has a snap on to the collar as well. I
this jacket.Permafrost bought it for me cause I didnt like my ice rider.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Wear a cat Gore-tex pullover shell, dress in layers underneath. Just bought a Tek-vest for this year, have on order a new Cat Gore-tex pullover, 1 size larger

·
Registered
79 Posts
i've always had polaris jackects because of their durabilty. wife has had hjc,choko and they didnt last.oem seems to be just better quaity for the money.

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
i have a ski-doo 3 in 1 but if i don't lose 2 or 3 pounds i might be in for a new one.  

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
i wear a gortex  cat jacket and pants,  i have been thinking of going with a castle coat, my little sister got one at a race and she really likes it, any one else have any info , thanks.

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
I wear a Columbia Mostly, and its really warm.

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Mustang Ice Rider.
Gets a little stiff when its real cold out, but warm as ####, and makes me feel safe when I'm on the lakes.

FishHog

1 - 20 of 85 Posts