Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WHO IS NUMBER ONE IN SNOWMOBILE SALE'S, SKI-DOO OR ARCTIC CAT? WHO IS NUMBER ONE IN ALL SALE'S BOMBARDIER OR POLARIS?( 4WHEELER'S, WATER CRAFT, SNOWMOBILE'S ETC.)

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Polaris sells more sleds than anybody else.Most popular sled..........xc 500.Least expensive in class and a good sled to boot.Doo sold more 800s last year than Cat and Polaris combined.

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
to everyone reading mxz7 is the world's most famous statistical graphmaster and analyst. if he would just state his real name, but maybe if he did then his post previous mine would be used as a stock tip and set wall street on its ear.

p.s. if you believe everything on these forums then you won't have anything to spread on the roses.

mxz7, what do you think ? LOL x 25

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Well Paul,My name is Pete Behnke.I don't claim to know everything,but I remember just about everything I hear.You know us mechanics think we know it all.

Stock tip of the week..........Bombarier will have a good year.

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Polaris sells the most sleds.  

Thats all im sure of i dont know how the others follow..

·
Registered
185 Posts
I would have to agree, in the past few years Polaris has led in the sales area, and seeing the spread of different sleds on the trails I would have to agree.  HOWEVER, LOL, betcha didn't see that comin...  Anyways, this year, I've seen a surprising (and good change for us Cat riders) change.  This year I've seen more cats riding in Old forge than ever before, and less and less Polaris sleds or jackets for that matter.  Ski Doo is still up there, but Cat seems to be coming back.  Now, this is only in my area, but even my girlfriend, who's only ridden for the first time this year said to me, "Wow, look at all the Cats riding around, lots of green!!" And for her to notice says a lot....

GO GREEN!!!!

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Up where I live.  North of me is all Cats and Doos and East is all DOO.  Here in Toronto I think most people buy Doo and Yamaha but have to trailer them to go riding.  

But going east of me on a Cat or Polaris and most of all yamaha is like driving right through the biggest redneck town with a bright blue honda Civic.  LOL just kidding.  Its not that bad but you do get more respect on a doo.

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
From the locals.  In between ottawa and toronto and north about 1 hour.  Everyone rides skidoo.  Nobody will say nothing if your on a cat.  These people are the rotax or nothing type.  Go there one day and you will see.  My friend was on a cat and had a plug foul.  He had his hood up and 2 guys came and told him thats what you get for buying a cat half joking.  And took off.  Its that kind of joking around.  If you were on a doo for example i bet the two guys would have stoped to help.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
I've notice in my area it all depends on the dealer.  Were I live there is no skidoo, or yahmaha dealer and the polaris dealer isn't very good.  So you see lots of Cats.  Were I go to college there is all four dealerships but the best for service seems to be the Ski Doo dealer.  I personally have had along with know people that have had poor service from the Arctic Cat dealer.  To no surprise I see more SkiDoo sitting around town.  Just my observation.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
I would love to see the numbers on sleds produced total over the years. In 1995 Ski-Doo produced their 2 millionth sled, it was a 1995 Summit 670. They were the first to do so, but I wonder how close Polaris is overall. Ski-Doo must be around 2.5 million machines produced by now, or maybe more with the Mini Z

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Im pretty sure that bombardier still has the most sold sleds.  But polaris is catching up.

·
Registered
858 Posts
A dealer told me a week ago that doo sold more mxz's this year than all polaris and cat sleds combined and this was in Canada. Not sure if it's true but the two times I've been on the trails, that's all I saw.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Ski Doo has come on real strong since the ZX chassis.Don't be surprised if Doo is #1 in sales in the very near future.
There were alot of used Polaris sleds at my dealer the last few years.Some have jumped ship.I talked to a few ship jumpers,they said they were happy with their choice,and love the ZX chassis.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Machzzz1 - "My friend was on a cat and had a plug foul.  He had his hood up and 2 guys came and told him thats what you get for buying a cat half joking.  And took off.  Its that kind of joking around.  If you were on a doo for example i bet the two guys would have stoped to help."

Nice guys.  A real touch of class.  I hope that isn't indicative of all the riders around your area.  That is not "joking around."

Around here, we see a hood up, we stop to help.  PERIOD.  What colour the hood is does not matter.

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Thats the way it should be.  I stop and help all the time.  But some of the people around here are good people but LIMITED.

·
Registered
337 Posts
that is what i figured - I have ridden with people from around there and they are all top-notch people.....

I guess with every group, there is always one or two that are not the, shall we say, wooliest sheeps in the flock......

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
How about TOAD,  lol just jokin.  Take it easy guys the snow is coming

1 - 20 of 20 Posts