Snowmobile World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is some "stuff" I found in an old grocery store. It is a bargain at .82 cents. Here are the ingredients:
Mechanically separeted chicken, beef tripe, Partially defatted cooked beef fatty tissue, beef hearts, water, partially defatted cooked pork fatty tissue, salt, less than 2 percent mustard, natural flavorings, dried garlic, vinegar, dextose, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrate.

What gets me is how do you defat, cooked fatty tissue? And what the hell is natural flavorings. For those of you that don't know, tripe is intestin linings. sounds yummy :doh:

·
Registered
959 Posts
do you really plan on eating that? it dosent look/sound to yummy at all ???

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
I cant believe they are allowed to sell or even posess that stuff in california,lol. I wonder if it tastes like Spam. Its basically made out of waste products and flavourings. Someones makin cash from the trash.

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
thats some nasty stuff, is that a Peavy 5150 head unit, with a crate stack i see back there??? :hallo1:

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
actually its a full blue voodoo 120 stack, 5150 head, and that tall black space in the back are JBL concert PA speakers

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
That "stuff" is NOT food!! It's a good thing that I haven't just eaten. <<shudder>>

With ingredients like that, I wouldn't need to be on a diet.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
yuk!!!id rather take my chances eating birch bark and pine cones :doh:

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I play electric guitar (hack on it mostly) your fingers slide on the fret board a lot easier, play faster, play heavy metal. Metallica, Megadeth, etc.

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
good stuff paul, i also play alot of hard stuff, metallica,megadeth,pantera,slipknot, and stuff like van halen, zz top, 80`s rock and metal, heck i even play some county stuff. :thumbsup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts