Snowmobile World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know anything about the snowmobile tree behind the Galaxy Motel in Val Gagne, Ontario? Did someone have too much junk laying around and too much time on their hands?  
There wasn't a sign or anything explaining it.

·
Registered
858 Posts
That must of been some accident  

·
Registered
752 Posts
Thats just something they do in the north to pass the time....lol  There is a propane phone up there too somewhere in the middle of nowhere..I had to stop and check it out
 They grow shoe trees near Burks Falls !

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There's another shoe tree near the Haliburton Scout reseve off the Paudash Trailblazers' Miskwabi Trail.

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
i should get my boney little butt up there and get a look at that thing because i want to build a outdoor christmas tree. my spruce trees are 30 feet tall now and for the last 2 years i have had no nice trees in the front yard to decorate so it was a pear tree in the backyard and it looks like a lazy mans doing.

·
Registered
4 Posts
We were there yesterday.  The waitress at the Galaxy told us the club put it together.  Someone asked her how they got the sled on top, she told them that the snow gets that high!

Anyone hear about the Siberian Prairie Chickens, and the reward that's offered?

Val Gagne has an interesting club!

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
That's cool!  What does it consist of?

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Midnight, it's made of pretty well anything you can think of from a sled. bogies, trailing arm, secondary halves, some crank case halves, tuned pipe and a rear suspension front arm. It looks like an early '70s Nordic on top.

Also, WT* is a Siberian chicken?? I saw that mentioned on the TATA or OFSC website during the winter. I know the spruce grouse are as dumb as a stump. Seen that first hand in the summer and fall up there.  

1 - 10 of 10 Posts