Snowmobile World banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Hello All,

Get ready to be on TV again. I am donating TV media coverage of SW gathering for the third year.

SnowTrails TV has booked a room for the State side ride.
As many of you know, I believe in bring attention to cause and showing snowmbiling in a positive light.
We have donated TV exposure to 3 of the SW charity rides.

The 10 minute Jack Pine ride is featured in program 510 this season.

So I am looking for new program Ideas to give the story a little different spin?
What are your thoughts?
Additionally it would be great to have some of you be the guest host for this segment.

Thank you for all past cooperation in creating positive TV stories and I look forward to your help in making another good snowmobileworld made to TV story.

Please visit our website www.snowtrailstv.com and consider getting your Tour Pass,
This is the way that I am attempting to continue to fund SnowTrails TV after Ontario Tourism has dropped the major funding that kept us going over the past few years. I continue to need help to spread the word about SnowTrails TV. And Thank you all for front page website stories.

·
10,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Greetings from the AmericInn Wetmore Michigan. I am sitting in the hotel as I type this,,, just want to let everyone know that this place is GREAT!!! We need to be getting our reservations set ASAP as they are currently booked. We still have 17 rooms available but the rooms will be taken off the block as of January 20th. FIRST COME FIRST SERVE.
Will see you all soon,,,,

Brian

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Just a sneak peek , there's a Pamida dept store right next to it and BP gas station , subway just down the way about a half mi or so. It's not my cup of tea to much but it will work for the cause, I like the mom & pops places were your out away from all the hussle and bussle of traffic . Places like Diggers are my prefered spots food , gas and my own little camp where I can cook a meal if i choose to. I like it when I can get up to pee and can peek out the winder and see my babys resting for the next days ride.
As for the trails there... BE CARFULL !!! alot of conjestion ,tight and twisty to get out.

ALL in ALL it will be fun spending time with all our SW family members.

see everyone soon
mutt

[attachment=41515:100_1389.jpg][attachment=41516:100_1388.jpg]

Attachments

·
10,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Mike and Jen had some things come up and are not able to make it this year,,, They will try to make it next year though,,,

·
Registered
85 Posts
I did not see myself on the confimed list but I have made reservations and plans to attend.
Currently in Quebec for the next 10 days. Returning Jan. 20th unless the snow is 2 deep.

Peace on the Trails,
Vm

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Puree arranged for some donations from Honda East in Maumee, Ohio for the raffle. I am picked them up today and am dropping them off to sledheaddude to take up with him :cool:

Thanks again Honda East for a second year donation!
http://www.hondaeasttoledo.com/[/b]

Thanks Matt!!

·
10,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Thanks Matt and Dave for getting them up there for me,,, I ran short on time and our family here helped pull us through it!!!

21 - 40 of 40 Posts