Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 446 Posts

·
10,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are trying to keep the pinned topic for the information and items relating directly to the ride,,,
We will end up using the link from the pinned thread to lead potential donaters to,,,, only trying to keep it professional
so tear this one up and we can move items from this thread into the pinned thread as needed

I believe we left off with Deb leading Allison all the way to Lake supreme,,,,

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Snowmutt and I kind of figured out that's what was going on Brian.......So in this thread I can be my self and tear it up right? :whistling:
:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:
Snow4

·
10,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Have at er,,, We can also post in here if we are in need of a roomie, or a ride or whatever,,, if it is something that needs to be moved up into the pinned topic, we will get it taken care of. I hope I havent offended anyone by doing this,,, I have already gotten a few pms asking what was happening,,,

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
I really wish LadyK and Jacqui could make this woman's ride.......Now that would be awesome !

Some day......Some day !

[attachment=38285:luvmyrev.gif]

Snow4

Attachments

·
Master Embalmer
1,232 Posts
Are we able to meet there on January 31st and stay just a few nights or will that be too late for any of the rides? I was thinking Terri and I could get there on Thursday the 31st and stay through Saturday night. Then we could move down to Gaylord and ride that week there.

Richard

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
We are heading up Tuesday night with Snow Prowler and staying till Saturday....I think the S.W. ride itself is on Friday. I'm sure Brian, Keith or Brian will check in on this.

·
Master Embalmer
1,232 Posts
Thanks. If thats the case you can pretty much count us in then. I'll wait to hear from you.
Richard

·
Premium Member
5,122 Posts
Are we able to meet there on January 31st and stay just a few nights or will that be too late for any of the rides? I was thinking Terri and I could get there on Thursday the 31st and stay through Saturday night. Then we could move down to Gaylord and ride that week there.

Richard[/b]
You can come and stay for as many or as few days as you would like. We would like to see you for even just one day if that's all you could make.

·
Premium Member
5,122 Posts
We are heading up Tuesday night with Snow Prowler and staying till Saturday....I think the S.W. ride itself is on Friday. I'm sure Brian, Keith or Brian will check in on this.[/b]

The whole week is the SW ride. As far as one main ride, if there is one, it is usually on Wednesday or Thursday. But don't worry Richard, there will be plenty to do and rides every day.

Why not come on up and ride with us all week and then head to Gaylord for just a few days. The riding in the Munising area is much better than in Gaylord.

·
Master Embalmer
1,232 Posts
The whole week is the SW ride. As far as one main ride, if there is one, it is usually on Wednesday or Thursday. But don't worry Richard, there will be plenty to do and rides every day.

Why not come on up and ride with us all week and then head to Gaylord for just a few days. The riding in the Munising area is much better than in Gaylord.[/b]
We are looking at the dates and attempting to put it together and will let ya'll know.

Richard & Terri

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
I wont be able to make it. Missing a whole week of school my senior year is a very bad idea, but ill see about making it to the bbq.

·
journeyman sled/motorhead
4,440 Posts
I wont be able to make it. Missing a whole week of school my senior year is a very bad idea, but ill see about making it to the bbq.[/b]
you can make just one day or so, if you want. there is no reason for you to count yourself out because of the entire week thing. had one member show up for a days ride last year. seems I had to go fetch him at the end of the day :whistling: . yeah a couple others too ,want names :wink: .

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
you can make just one day or so, if you want. there is no reason for you to count yourself out because of the entire week thing. had one member show up for a days ride last year. seems I had to go fetch him at the end of the day :whistling: . yeah a couple others too ,want names :wink: .[/b]
That is the truth! I was with them as was Double A :thumbsup: Barry is the man when it comes to driving in a Blizzard :wink: That is one bad Dodge truck and trailer :thumbsup: It would be worth it !!! !!! !!! A great bunch of people :thumbsup: The last thing you need to worry about is being stranded or broke down, Between this bunch there is no problem that can't be taken care of !!! I was not there for 10 minutes when the phone rang and I was off with MXZWFO ( Who I had never met) to pick-up a couple of sled that had brokendown... I would go anywhere with these people as I said a great bunch of people...who I consider friends and do things with year round :thumbsup:

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Hey Ladies.........I don't know if you have read in the SW main chariy ride thread that I have suggested an all woman's ride one morning/afternoon.

I just wanted to see what you girls thought about this and to see if you would be up for that or perhaps think it would not be a good thing. There would be quite a few of us so I'm not too concerned about safety as it comes in numbers and I know we would have some sort of communication ability if we had a breakdown of some kind.

Are you girls up for this? I for one want to show the men we can doo this ! ,and have a blast doing it too.......We can call it the " girls ride out" lol

Allison

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Hey Ladies.........I don't know if you have read in the SW main chariy ride thread that I have suggested an all woman's ride one morning/afternoon.

I just wanted to see what you girls thought about this and to see if you would be up for that or perhaps think it would not be a good thing. There would be quite a few of us so I'm not too concerned about safety as it comes in numbers and I know we would have some sort of communication ability if we had a breakdown of some kind.

Are you girls up for this? I for one want to show the men we can doo this ! ,and have a blast doing it too.......We can call it the " girls ride out" lol

Allison[/b]
Deb will ride!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
That is the truth! I was with them as was Double A :thumbsup: Barry is the man when it comes to driving in a Blizzard :wink: That is one bad Dodge truck and trailer :thumbsup: It would be worth it !!! !!! !!! A great bunch of people :thumbsup: The last thing you need to worry about is being stranded or broke down, Between this bunch there is no problem that can't be taken care of !!! I was not there for 10 minutes when the phone rang and I was off with MXZWFO ( Who I had never met) to pick-up a couple of sled that had brokendown... I would go anywhere with these people as I said a great bunch of people...who I consider friends and do things with year round :thumbsup:[/b]
Really our mishaps were very minor vs's the number of sleds we had in our event . With close to 55 sleds running I think we only had one meltdown, a split hyfax that ate a rail, and one event where we were turned around which put us very low on fuel and oil and did'nt want to chance it being stranded out inthe bush. Oh and one kitty that did'nt want to drink from the straw :lookaround: .I was in everyone of these adventures and everyone made sure we had a plan to make sure everyone was safe and accounted for. The only one I was worried about was johnny when we left him at the seney bar to wait for the trailer , really thought they would have to load johnny up too :whistling: .

We all have enough years and miles under us to know a person could be in some serious trouble out there and thats the last thing we would want to see.

Someone11, I use to be gone from school a week some times 2 for deer hunting trips with the family and always worked it out with the school . I made up my work or took it with me or even doubled up before the trip . Through all the years of school I never was there during hunting season , even when I went to college I made arrangments for the week off. Teachers are pretty good if you work out a plan, mabye you could use the trip as a assignment of sort. Besides I think you would learn more on the trip than sitting in that class room :undercover: lol.

mutt

·
Registered
2,068 Posts

Allison[/b]
I'm sure Jen will ride :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,236 Posts

Allison[/b]
One thing is.. we will need to make sure your not just going to the jack pine !! , we all know who's in the basement :whistling:

mutt

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Really our mishaps were very minor vs's the number of sleds we had in our event . With close to 55 sleds running I think we only had one meltdown, a split hyfax that ate a rail, and one event where we were turned around which put us very low on fuel and oil and did'nt want to chance it being stranded out inthe bush. Oh and one kitty that did'nt want to drink from the straw :lookaround: .I was in everyone of these adventures and everyone made sure we had a plan to make sure everyone was safe and accounted for. The only one I was worried about was johnny when we left him at the seney bar to wait for the trailer , really thought they would have to load johnny up too :whistling: .

We all have enough years and miles under us to know a person could be in some serious trouble out there and thats the last thing we would want to see.

mutt[/b]
You weren't there for my little mishap :lookaround: didn't put me out of commision though, just need a bunch of zip ties to get me finished the rest of the week :wink: Good thing I was riding with my insurance man as AAA was literally on the sceen in 5 seconds or less :tongue:

1 - 20 of 446 Posts