Snowmobile World banner

21 - 40 of 446 Posts

·
Administrator_X
5,122 Posts
Hey Ladies.........I don't know if you have read in the SW main chariy ride thread that I have suggested an all woman's ride one morning/afternoon.

I just wanted to see what you girls thought about this and to see if you would be up for that or perhaps think it would not be a good thing. There would be quite a few of us so I'm not too concerned about safety as it comes in numbers and I know we would have some sort of communication ability if we had a breakdown of some kind.

Are you girls up for this? I for one want to show the men we can doo this ! ,and have a blast doing it too.......We can call it the " girls ride out" lol

Allison[/b]
Donna is up for a half day ride, but would like to know what you have in mind.

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Donna is up for a half day ride, but would like to know what you have in mind.[/b]
Well...I was waiting to hear some suggestions from the other female riders because I want everyone to be happy with it ya know? Personally I think a quick little ride 50 miles or so would be good. No Bars involved unless its for a bite to eat or a coke or something. Does Donna have any thoughts or suggestions or any other of the riders??? I'm going to get my map's out and try to come up with a suggestion for a quick little trip but any suggestions are very welcomed.

Snow4

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
A trip after breakfast. Ride for awhile, maybe grab lunch..... and head back after that... 100 miles or so I think would be appropriate... depending on the trail conditions

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
sorry guys, and gals, i dont want to drive 6-7 hours just to ride for half the day. especially in a truck with a trailer.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Hey Snow4, I'm in! w00t This is a breast cancer ride after all! Some breast cancer rides don't allow guys as 'official riders", just the girls. I have no idea where to suggest, so will rely on your suggestions. I only have 1 request.....no parking lots please :lmao:

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Hey Snow4, I'm in! I only have 1 request.....no parking lots please :lmao:[/b]
[attachment=38446:haha4.gif][attachment=38447:laughing_off_chair.gif]

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
whatever is clever..... im in[/b]
No worries......We will do a quick 50 mile morning/afternoon and meet back. For the women who would like to carry on from there, we can do that too. As long as there is at least 2 to 3 riders who want to do more, we can do more. :wink:

I believe Cathy, Barb and myself are up to a little more at this point but things could change on that too. Play it by ear I guess.

There is plenty of riding all week long so I'm not worried about that. :thumbsup:

Snow4

·
10,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
I am also for Butch's idea,,,, sounds to me like Butch is our group leader and time to start looking for a place we can ride to and light that fire up.
We may need to get the fire going ahead of time and have the hot dogs and all out there already,,,, just to make it easier for everyone. (Just a thought)

21 - 40 of 446 Posts