Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
6,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to the high demand and interest S.W. decals are here! I am working with the Webmaster on getting something started here on S.W. hopefully on the home page! I am really busy at work right now and I want to go sledding till the snow melts. So please be patient until I get this thing rolling. The colors now are:

Kelly green
Red
Yellow
White

S.W. 13" Reflective $10.75
S.W. 13" Vinyl $6.75
S.W. 24" Reflective $20.75
S.W. 24" Vinyl $12.75

And I doo ask please include 1.00 for shipping in the US and I will look into Canadian cost. All money that is made will be put back into the sticker fund and some profits will be donated right to this site. I will add a paypal donate button shortly but as for now just send me a check or preferably a Money order and I will ship ASAP.

I have invested my own time and money into this and hope that things all go smoothly. I am not out to make any thing on this, just wnt to spread
the word around on the awesome site we all have right here :thumbsup:

·
Super Moderator
3,958 Posts
I need 3 small reflective to take to Cohrane for the raffle please.

Anyone wants some I will bring some extras.

sledhead, this is post #2000 just for you!

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
I love mine ! :D

Snow4

·
Registered
6,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Due to the high demand and interest S.W. decals are here! I am working with the Webmaster on getting something started here on S.W. hopefully on the home page! I am really busy at work right now and I want to go sledding till the snow melts. So please be patient until I get this thing rolling. I will have 1 active employee { SNOFROG} in charge of shipping! The colors now are:

Kelly green
Red
Yellow
White

S.W. 13" Reflective $10.00
S.W. 13" Vinyl $6.00
S.W. 24" Reflective $20.00
S.W. 24" Vinyl $12.00

And I doo ask please include 1.00 for shipping in the US and I will look into Canadian cost. All money that is made will be put back into the sticker fund and some profits will be donated right to this site. I will add a paypal donate button shortly but as for now just send me a check or preferably a Money order and I will ship ASAP.

I have invested my own time and money into this and hope that things all go smoothly. I am not out to make any thing on this, just wnt to spread
the word around on the awesome site we all have right here :thumbsup:

[/b]
Kelly green
Red
Yellow
White

White in stock! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
WHEN THE WHITE ONES COME IN-P.M THE BOSS-THE CHECK WILL BE MAIL ASAP.
YOU ROCK MAN.

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Do you have the paypal up? If so I want the 24 inch white vinyl for the trailer.... If not let me know when you get it upand running....No hurry I WILL NOT MESS UPANYONES SLED TIME!!!!!! LOL :D

Attachments

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Your ordered will be shipped Monday morn. Boss! 3-13 -06 :thumbsup: Thanks!
You'll be short 1 sticker as most of my supplies is up in Cochrane with Mlabudda!
Will get the otther 1 to you asap. thanks Dave
[/b]
DAVE-STILL WAITING ON THE 2ND ONE-IN WHITE IF YOU HAVE IT.
IF NOT,CONSIDER IT MY DONATION TO S.W..
LEMMENO EITHER WAY WITH A P.M.
THANKS-THE BOSS :wink:

·
Super Moderator
3,958 Posts
DAVE-STILL WAITING ON THE 2ND ONE-IN WHITE IF YOU HAVE IT.
IF NOT,CONSIDER IT MY DONATION TO S.W..
LEMMENO EITHER WAY WITH A P.M.
THANKS-THE BOSS :wink: [/b]
I am Dave's grunt right now so PM me your addy Boss. I already have one to send out tomoorow for him :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 76 Posts