Snowmobile World banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just thinking about how so many of the people that I see here on the internet could be passing me by on the trails without me even knowing.  I see posts where guys say they will have to meet up sometime to ride, and that is cool, but I think it would be cool to be able to find people by chance out on the trails.  

My idea is some kind of snomobileworld.com sticker that we could buy for a couple of bucks or less, sold by the website to put on my sled that would identify myself as a fellow snowmobileworld rider.  Nothing fancy or outrageous.  Plus it would be free advertising for the site, so they should be for it.

What do you guys think???????? If enough people are for it, maybe the site will take the hint and fire this up!
As long as the cost is low for us, the riders, I can see it being somewhat popular.

·
Registered
337 Posts
uprider, I think that is an excellent idea - why don't you run it through the "Forum Questions" Forum - that is where Corey always checks - get his thoughts on it.

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Great Idea.  I would proudly put one on my sled.  As long as its nicer looking than the Ontario Trail Pass Sticker.

FishHog

·
Registered
337 Posts
It's GOTTA be nicer looking than the Ontario trail pass sticker.....

·
Registered
668 Posts
What would be even cooler, is somehow put our user names  on the sticker!

count me in!

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
I'm in for sure! That's a great idea! Even though there arent many guys around here from Snowmobileworld, I think it is still a good idea.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Man, why did"nt I think of that! What an exdellent idea!
Like the rest said, it would need to be a nice looking sticker not gaudy and I think different colored ones to match our sled would be a must. Someone could get ahold of sledhead pete in frederic and he could make them up and maybe design something too? :0

·
Registered
158 Posts
I agree,sounds like a great idea for the sled or what ever vehicle you drive.I don't think thou there is a big following in my area as much as out in the Midwest or Canada.
 :)

·
Registered
333 Posts
great idea , Iknow it will bring in more members throughout the coming seasons ;)

·
Registered
5 Posts
GREAT IDEA ON THE SLED STICKER(S) -  I'D PUT ONE ON SLEDS, TRUCK & TRAILER !!
YOUR PROTOTYPE STICKER NEEDS THE SLED AND LETTERING TO BE MORE DISTINCT..

·
Registered
41 Posts
not too big though, 1.5" letters,and no larger then what could be fit on a 12" x 8" piece of paper .

SNOWMOBILEWORLD
                               .COM

·
Registered
165 Posts
we did ther were 5 pages yesterday what happend

1 - 17 of 17 Posts