Snowmobile World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am planning on a trip to Sweden in February.. I wonder if anyone know any information or links to find snowmobile rentals and trail maps and etc in Sweden.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Where in Sweden are you going?

The local skidoo dealer here rents out sleds for 650 SEK per day, clothing and stuff excluded (but you can rent that too). I could look up more detailed info if you tell me which area you're planning to visit.

Keep in mind that some days it can be -30 © or colder in februari... Up here anyway :)

·
Registered
360 Posts
that © meant Celcius of course :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well I will be going to Sweden February 26 to March 10.. to Sundsvall, Sweden.. great about skidoo dealer there.. I hope there's in the area..

·
Registered
360 Posts
Sundsvall is about 500 km south of here, so I wouldn't come up here just for the dealer.. There's more dealers in Sweden :)

I found 2 at www.gulasidorna.se (yellow pages) and there's 2 dealers in Sundsvall:

Terrängmaskiner
Mejselväg 12 B, Box 6073, 85006 SUNDSVALL, Tel +46 60-122005

and

Hjertmans Båt & Motor AB
Marinväg 1, Box 785, 85122 SUNDSVALL, Tel +46 60-641705

The first one has Skidoo and AC as well as some exotic brands that I've personally never in my life heard of. Might other all terrain vehicles..
Neither of them has rental as a keyword there, but you could call them and ask.. I guess they'll know where to get maps for the area as well.. Anyway, there must be more than 2 dealers there, it's a quite big city (for Swedish standards) but these were they only I found so far..

Feel free to drop by in Harads.. Here you can do some real riding!
The longest trail in Sweden (from one side of the country to the other) is about 50 km from here.. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts