Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
butch had trouble loading his pics again. Needs to resize them. Im teaching him as i type.

·
10,054 Posts
those look nice butch,,,, did Darin get a set too,,, just wondering if that is what he was putting on his sled,,,,

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
those look nice butch,,,, did Darin get a set too,,, just wondering if that is what he was putting on his sled,,,,[/b]
Thanks. No Darin didn't get a set. He was just changing his plugs. Although he wan'ts to get a setof risers for his sled. BTW in one of the pics. you can see the registration ## 1101. does that ring a bell Brian. LOL. And Dave Thanks for the sticker. It looks great on the wind sheild :thumbsup:

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Very Nice Butch ! The red looks Fantastic !, and I'm very happy to see you sportin your SW sticker too. :thumbsup:

Snow4

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Butch is that you styling :whistling: Lookin' good !!! Hey Butch, are those painted, powdercoated or anodized?[/b]
They are painted with the anodized look to it. I checked into getting them anodized. But the cheapest place I found was in Dearborn Mi. The wanted $80 just to look at them. So I decided to paint. It was a lot cheaper.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
looks good Buddy!

Got to ask, what is up with all the gas cans :dazed:[/b]
Matt. If you notice in the third pic. there are 3 sleds in my garage. Darin's, and my two. Each sled has 2 gas cans for it. Usually when we go up riding we take our own gas with us.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Matt. If you notice in the third pic. there are 3 sleds in my garage. Darin's, and my two. Each sled has 2 gas cans for it. Usually when we go up riding we take our own gas with us.[/b]
hey Butch,
You might switch me over from yellow to green, damn that sled looks nice!
Looks like a blast, how does it ride?

-Frank

·
Registered
443 Posts
Matt. If you notice in the third pic. there are 3 sleds in my garage. Darin's, and my two. Each sled has 2 gas cans for it. Usually when we go up riding we take our own gas with us.[/b]

dont forget that jeep, lol

1 - 20 of 20 Posts