Snowmobile World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we got a good foot the other day was a pounding of just powder.. roads and everything covered jsut wonderful time for riding. 2 days lata.. snows melting and temps are going up up up! :(

Hows everyone else looking for some christmas day riding?

·
Master Embalmer
1,232 Posts
None for me here in Florida, getting warm again too with temps expected in the mid 70's. :hallo1:

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
beautiful charlo!! :D happy to see you're still boomin.

72h2kaw: doesnt seem to me like there would be much snow there to begin with :tongue:

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
I couldn't believe this morning when they said it's possible we'll be back down to green grass before Christmas... :crazy:

·
Registered
629 Posts
I don’t think it will all go, keep the faith they cant tell me what the weather will be 1 day from now let alone a few weeks.

(edit)
even if you trust the forecast the 14day trend looks ok only 2 days are above 0, this SAT and Sunday +3 and +5 with rain. Unless it is a big rainstorm we will not lose that much we just need to keep of the trail for a few day that it is warm and a few after and we should be ok.

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hopefuly hopefuly..

hoping next year is going to be a big snowfall for my first year back wiht a new sled!

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
I don’t think it will all go, keep the faith they cant tell me what the weather will be 1 day from now let alone a few weeks.[/b]
I definitely agree... and of course, this is talking about Toronto. Surely it will be colder up north.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Well where I live it is cold temps untill saturday and sunday then the high is suppose to hit +4 with rain and then sunday night its suppose to be -17 so Im not too concerned I kinda like the sounds of it actually. It will melt the snow on the ice so when its cold again the ice will freeze good also we will have a good base for grooming. Because right now I think the only thing holding up the groomers are the ice conditions.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Well where I live it is cold temps untill saturday and sunday then the high is suppose to hit +4 with rain and then sunday night its suppose to be -17 so Im not too concerned I kinda like the sounds of it actually. It will melt the snow on the ice so when its cold again the ice will freeze good also we will have a good base for grooming. Because right now I think the only thing holding up the groomers are the ice conditions.[/b]
agreed. a couple days of warm weather will help the powdery snow settle down, as long as it doesnt stay warm for too long it will be ok

1 - 10 of 10 Posts