Snowmobile World banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

We have worked hard all summer to bring more snowmobile videos to the internet / television and find a way to keep doing what we love. Making snowmobile destination and riding TV for the public to enjoy and see what we do in the winter.

Just released today for beta testing is the new snowtrailstv website. We are now offering many free previews of the past programs and offering all of the past 40 programs when registered for the Tour Pass.

Please take moment to check out the site. Let me know your thoughts. I will be giving away many beta-free memberships to those that will help. There are more than a few of you I need to work with right away.

We have plans for more current video and news/events using the new snowtrailstv.com site for internet TV distribution. Somethings I just cant fit onto the PBS show.

Check out some of our other previews on utube video.

Your thoughts are appreciated.

Peace on the Trails.

Video Mike

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Hi Mike & Kieth

I tried to register but it won't let me unless I enter a US state.
No option there for Canadians.

Want me to lie or use a family members address in the US or is there an honoust option available?

Jeff

·
Registered
306 Posts
Hi Mike, thanks for the fast response/shipping. I got my package yeaterday and I watched the DVD this morning, it surely gives you "sled fever!" Lets hope for a great sledding season and a safe one, hope to see on the trails. Tom. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you Tom, Your #1.
Glad you enjoyed the DVD. Let me know how the quicktime downloads go. They should keep the sled fever ramped up. We are adding more video to site as fast as we can.. Should have some Hay Days and then Hastings some time soon.
Putting this all together is give me sled fever full time.

Hey Jeff, What an oversight on my Canadian friends not having a place on the list. I'll have to get my web kid on it. Thanks for letting me know about the issue. Honesty is the best policy.

Mike

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Hey Jeff, What an oversight on my Canadian friends not having a place on the list. I'll have to get my web kid on it. Thanks for letting me know about the issue. Honesty is the best policy.

Mike[/b]
Hi Mike.
I've always tried to keep that my policy.
Thanks for addressing it.

Looking forward to the change.

Jeff

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey Jeff,

We have fixed the registration process for my Canadian friends. or so I am told.
I hope to see if it works.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Hi Mike.

I got registered ok.
Don't want to do the PayPal yet as I'm on an unsecure connection at a hotel all week.
Will do it on the weekend when I get home.

Thanks for addressing the registration issue.

Your Webkid did leave out Yukon, North West Territories and Nunavut and Newfoundland's name was officially changed to "Newfoundland and Labrador" recognizing the mainland connection.

In case you end up doing a segment on the Cain's Quest out in the former Labrador.

Maybe we can hook up for that ride across the river from Port Huron this year in District 5.
Then I can give you an updated map. LOL

Jeff

1 - 10 of 10 Posts