Snowmobile World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wondering what channel Snowtrax is on in the US. I guess it is a Canadian show. I get The Outdoor Channel, OLN, the ESPN's, and RFD. Hopefully its on one of them.
If you can help it would be appreciated.
First show is set for December.

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
AFAIK, Snowtrax is only on TSN, maybe you can find someone on the other side of "The Ditch" that could tape them for you.

·
Coming 2 a Trail near You
2,267 Posts
im sure you can buy it

·
Registered
278 Posts
Originally posted by skidooki@Oct 9 2002, 07:01 AM
I am wondering what channel Snowtrax is on in the US.  I guess it is a Canadian show.
Get your self a bell Sat system then you can get TSN. Then you will have all the sh it TV we have. :doh:

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
We watch snomobiler tv on the outdoor channel,cause I have American satellite.The only thing I miss is Leaf hockey now that CBC is not on the american dish ???

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
I've got an american dish as well but a basic cable line without
TSN so no snowtrax for me this year.I'm sure gonna miss sled ed ???

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Originally posted by z800rtx@Oct 9 2002, 08:23 AM
I've got an american dish as well but a basic cable line without
TSN so no snowtrax for me this year.I'm sure gonna miss sled ed ???
Do you want me to tape Ed for you?

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
I may have to get ya to doo that for me fish hog :D Unless i can
get the filter off the cable box without gettin caught :devil:

·
Registered
756 Posts
Ladyk what times does snowmobiler TV play? I have a big dish & have never seen it on the schedule

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
I cant remember if it is Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday at 8:00pm.It hasn't started yet so I cant check,as soon as I see it I will let ya know where & when :D :D

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
They used to list their show times on their web site. I haven't checked lately, but if I remember right, the new shows dont start till late Dec or early Jan.

FishHog

·
Registered
756 Posts
I'd like to check it out, let us all know when it starts.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
The snowtrax show usually comes on Sat. morn around 11 but it doesn't start untill some time in Dec. if you can get TSN Sled Ed makes me giggle. He might be at the snowmobile show in Toronto, at least he was two years ago. In one episode he studded a track with a nail gun haha!

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
f7, I hadn't seen you post before. Welcome to the gang. I live over here in Oshawa. There's a couple of other guys on here from Durham Region.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts