Snowmobile World banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Soooo! now Arctic Cat has changed there claim of a 435 pound F7. They are now stating it will have a dry weight of 459 pounds. Now we all know that even that will be unaccurate. Add another 20 pounds and that will be the real weight.

479 pounds is not all that LIGHT.

The F-7 is getting closer to that RX-1 weight everyday.

By the way; what is the weight on that RX-1? Has someone broke the silence?

·
Registered
530 Posts
Welcome, I guess your new here because that info is OLD.
And just to set it stright it could still put on another 100# and still be lighter then the RX1

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well lets just say I’m reiterating on an OLD subject shall we.

Man! You are a little touchy on this weight thing ahh there CHUBBY. HEHEHE

·
Registered
310 Posts
Every CAT guy gets touchy when you start talking about their sleds. The racers are even worse..... :0:

·
Registered
215 Posts
Frostbite, that's because Cat employs pathalogical lier's in their advertising dept. (they have a history of claiming the light wt. thing). But...it is old news.

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
Well , I can tell you one thing. I could give a rats butt about dry weight. It is redundant as nobody drives dry. Fill them up and lets us know. Dry weight is a pet peeve of ours.

·
Registered
496 Posts
RX-1 dry is 583 so add 7lb"s a gallon and oil and antifreeze and yu go to about 683 . So I dont think the F 7 will be close to a fat cat. :D

·
Registered
756 Posts
Bone daddy your numbers are not reality, just another kitty halucination. Full of fluids 6us gal fuel in the tank,no reverse no accessories, no BS,on a certified scale #640lb. now let this subject rest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
are we on our way to another locked topic :p..its time to ride now :D

·
Registered
177 Posts
:doh: yeah,,,,,,who cares how much or little the thing weights,,,,,,,,,,,let it be

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Originally posted by MXZ900@Dec 1 2002, 11:20 AM
6us gal fuel in the tank
Is that the fuel capacity? ???

1 - 11 of 11 Posts