Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SO WHOS COMMING :IM GOING TO LEAVING TIMMINS ON THE 29 TH TO GO TO COCHRANE WHERE I WILL MEET UP WITH THE LADY AND PERMAFROST AND RIDE UP TO KAP.WE SOULD BE A FIEW SLEDS BUT THE MORE THE BETTER.WE WILL MAKE IT THE NORTHERN SW TOUR
.IF YOUR INTERESTED LET ME KNOW.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
If you werent 2500 miles away I would join you. But I will have to pass unless you want to come to saskatcewan instead....JUST JOKES.....no snow here anyway.

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
sounds good machz69. There wil be 6 or 7 of us.  I hope that the weather will remain co-operative.

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
I would love to go and ride with you guys but i am sledless!

now i regret selling the F3  

Anybody has a sled to rent me for the ride ?  

Machz69, mabye i can use 1 of your cat's  

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Dan i didint know you sold your machine, that really must have hurt.

·
1,327 Posts
Hey MachZ,

I am up for that ride, where are you leaving from?

I am about 40 miles west of Toronto.  I will gladly meet you all there.

DanR, I have a machine that you could borrow, it's a '91 Phazer, not great but it will do the job.

Send me an email if you are interested.

Let me know,

Donovan!

·
1,327 Posts
Hey DanR,

I am about 7 hours from Montreal,

I am about 8 from Cochrane where everyone is going.

My Cottage is about half way there in the North Bay Area.

The Machines are at my cottage, but if you are interested I can haul them and meet up with you.

You can call me at work if you like, I will email you the number.

It's a bit of a haul for both of us but I want to get 1 more good ride in.  My Storm in getting a huge overhaul this summer.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hi guys ;well that would be realy cool. im leaving from timmins with a fiew sleds around 8:30am on the friday. the lady and permafrost are staying at lilabell lake. so we will meet with them there.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
You guys are making me jealous. Hope you have a great trip. I'll be in Grand Forks that weekend but have to leave my sled behind.
Hey DanR when did you sell your sled? Sorry to hear that.

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
Dpaige, il try to give you a call today !

Zert, i sold the sled about a month ago, was short on $$$ and no snow. But i am looking at a 97 machz in mint condition with only 2000km on it with reverse and 2 seater. The good thing is i got what i had payed for so the way i see it is i rode 2 months for free  

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
I would come but i got some other plans that weekend.  Im accually going up there this weekend.  This will probably be my last of the season and probably the only ride during the season that there was descent snow.  

Have a good trip.  and ill let you know if anything changes.  

If anyone has the chance to go with them.  GO.  Conditions are awsome.  

Dan R to bad you had to sell the F3.  But like you said.  It was a free rentle.  LOL..  Try to pick up a 98 formula 3 or anything in the CK3.  There just plain awsome.  And with the conditions we had here in toronto im sure you would find one at a very good price.  

Dont go looking around your area look in toronto.  Every sled is almost for sale.   I just looked at a Sled Trader and you wouldnt belive the prices for machz and f3 in CK3.

MachZ69.  You are very lucky to live in timmins.  It must feel good somtimes to say and be able to go down south to snowmobile.

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
Thats too bad machzzzzz we will miss your company.Not to worry we will take lots of pics.This will be our last ride too

But now I have all summer to make $$$$ for riding next year.If the snow doesnt come to me I will go find it.

·
1,327 Posts
Hey LadyK or MachZ,

I am wondering who I should contact in Cochrane about a room?  Do you have a preference for a specific hotel?

Let me know so I can make arrangements, I don't want to wait too long and be stuck without a room.

Thanks for the Help!

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
Lillebelle where we are staying might have a room. 1-866-550-5680.Talk to janin and tell her that you are part of kim and jeffs party and what nights you will need the room for.If she has room she'll book you in.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts