Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been out a couple times now but the trails aren't very good yet,we have about 8 inch's of snow but trails are beat up and the fields are in bad shape,,,had 7 sleds go through the ice on a lake about 20 miles from here,,lakes froze up and then we had rain and then wet heavy snow so it'll be awhile before I'll ride the lakes:cussing:

·
Registered
3 Posts
well here in waverly iowa we got about 5-6 inc been out afew times trials are ok id say and the fields suck ......... but the rivers arent bad little open water in spots

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Was grooming yesterday, snow was about 4 feet deep and brrr chilly cold. was -6 heading out to the cat. Have not had any snow for a while, so the more popular places are all tracked up. Still, riding is riding :D

·
Registered
10 Posts
Fair.

We live at 6700 ft in SW MT. Leaving the house we hit rocks a little before climbing in elevation. Takes a few minutes to get to 2 feet and fair conditions. Supposed to get to mid 30's today. May get mushy.

·
Registered
595 Posts
got still 18 inches or more on the ground and trails are great but gonna get a few days this week in the high 30's and some are crossing rivers but not down them on the canadian border ny. by the way YELLOWSHIRT THAT MXZ i just got for 400 bucks still running good

·
Registered
72 Posts
260cm base 30cm last night 30+cm tonight can't wait to go riding

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Snowmobile.com App

·
Registered
34 Posts
After our big heat wave last week we got a good 4-6 inches locally, and close to a foot in the mountains south of here. Trails are looking good

·
Premium Member
536 Posts
40F today and yesterday - now headed down to -20F! We have nothing left. I usually ride in northern mn - it rained up there last week. What snow they had is now gone or turned to ice. I hope this winter turns around pretty fast!

dave

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
April 13th and rode,,,great snow in the woods,,getting soft didn't take long to tear up the snow banks. Great afternoon of riding though!

·
Premium Member
536 Posts
I have a feeling that 'devisdeniel' is more interested in promoting his website than in riding, but I may be wrong...

On the other hand - it is that time of the year again. Northern MN is getting hammered right now! There are reports of some areas getting 30"+ from this storm system!!! Now I just wish I was up there instead of here. Things going on every weekend between here and Christmas so I have to cross my fingers and hope there is some powder left when I get there!

Ride On!
dave

1 - 20 of 25 Posts