Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That ain't NO BRAAP!!! :lmao:[/b]
Well you can't expect much more from an elf in green. :lmao: :lmao:

Snow4

·
10,054 Posts
Hey now,,, aint nothing wrong with green!!!

w00t

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Hey now,,, aint nothing wrong with green!!!
If you take out enough of the yellow then you could get the right shade of green. :whistling:

Attachments

·
10,054 Posts
now Mike,,, you know that would only slow it down!!!

·
10,054 Posts
I knew it, I knew it,,,,, you begged and begged me the whole trip to pop that hood and show you were I was getting all that power from and the minute I do, you have someone take a picture and then try to blackmail me with it,,,,

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
I knew it, I knew it,,,,, you begged and begged me the whole trip to pop that hood and show you were I was getting all that power from and the minute I do, you have someone take a picture and then try to blackmail me with it,,,,[/b]
:lmao: O.K , O.K. I'm SORRY!!!!!! My eyes are full of tears right now from the shame I feel. Please accept my APOLOGY Brian. Oh yeah I forgot to post the one of me praying to the snowmobile gods for some Cat power. I love you man....can't wait to get together again!!!!!

Attachments

·
10,054 Posts
I have sat here for two days trying to come up with the perfect response,,,, I CANT!!!!!

You got me, you win oh wise one,,,,,, now, maybe we get together and golf yet this summer,,, I promise to take it easy on you though,,,, you shoot 18, I will work on my golf cart skills from 13 on,,,,, and maybe,,, just maybe,,,, I will come up with that comeback,,,

:whistling: w00t

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
:lmao: O.K , O.K. I'm SORRY!!!!!! My eyes are full of tears right now from the shame I feel. Please accept my APOLOGY Brian. Oh yeah I forgot to post the one of me praying to the snowmobile gods for some Cat power. I love you man....can't wait to get together again!!!!![/b]

I doo have that one on video.......LOL

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I doo have that one on video.......LOL[/b]
I dare ya.......lmao !!

Snow4

·
10,054 Posts
awww,,, he aint got what it takes,,,,

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
awww,,, he aint got what it takes,,,,[/b]
Ok mxzwfo........send it to me... I have what it takes. :D

Ring a Bell Puree ????

For anyone who doesn't know, he made me wear this awful awful Hat !
[attachment=37938:making_good_on_bet.jpg]

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts