Snowmobile World banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
journeyman sled/motorhead
4,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
some know, some do not. I had my 01 g.t. 600 for sale. I had a gentleman buy it for the strongs michigan ambulance service. basically I hope none of us see it again, if you do it probably was not good news. the guy is from the ft. wayne Indiana area and has a place up there. I would give him a line for credit but I think he would rather not be in the spot light, :wink: . anyhow thanks man if we need it , it will be there :thumbsup: .

·
Master Embalmer
1,232 Posts
That it terrible news since I wanted it. Just kidding Dooman. I was hoping it would be moving to Florida but I was too late.

Richard

·
4,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That it terrible news since I wanted it. Just kidding Dooman. I was hoping it would be moving to Florida but I was too late.

Richard[/b]
I wanted to get you on a ski doo too. I know thats all it would take to make you want to switch :whistling: .

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
That's good news Barry,(on the sale) however strongs is an area we ride in every year so that is one ski-doo I hope I never see.

Snow4

·
Registered
443 Posts
what was so bad about it?

·
4,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
what was so bad about it?[/b]
being an ambulance it could only mean bad things :thumbsup:

·
Registered
443 Posts
oh, just think, it will be saving lives now.

·
4,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
oh, just think, it will be saving lives now.[/b]
reason I am glad it went to whom it did. sled will be perfect for them, very low miles and well maintained. :thumbsup:

·
4,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
just spoke with the gentleman whom bought it. the sled is heading up to strongs tomorrow. :thumbsup: it will be there if its needed, lets hope that is not the case.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts