Snowmobile World banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics of me and giving friends kids a ride in front yard last year,,,,,,,,,up in wisconsin,and parking on hondas,,,,,,,he he he

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Got to give Ladyk credit though,,,,,,,,,,she put them in here,,,,,,,,,,,,Iam a computer dumby :withstupid:

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
Oh No I didnt see that pole :0:

Attachments

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
woohoo

Attachments

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
trailside

Attachments

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I know, I know, I have no excuse for no helmet,,,,,,,only went over there to give kiddys a quick ride,,,,,,,,,,,,,,never intended of doing stupid stuff,,,,,but do we ever,,,,,,,,,still no excuse,but was fun anyway, and before any one asks, no i never hit the telephone pole :D

·
Registered
27 Posts
Nice blazer. I just sold my pride an joy to get snowmobile and i still have to wait. But the good thing is i got a Caddy out of it. I had a 1999 Gmc Suburban with a 6in suspention lift with a 3 in body and 40X18 Boggers

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks on the blazer,,,,,,,,,it has been with me a long time,going over the honda was first paint job,then body rusted out beyond death,,,,,then summer of 2001 got a body from texas and started over again so the truck in the front yard with trailer on back is different but the same.

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
10-4 on the helmet, I guess we've all been a little guilty at one time or another.
Nice truck.
Rick.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts