Snowmobile World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i went to the store to buy some BR9ECS spark plugs for my machine and he asked if i wanted the screw off top, or the non screw off top, the screw off top were like 15$ cheaper and he said if your tighten them with plyers they are the exact same plug as the non screw off top. does it matter which one i use? which plug is better for my machine?

·
Registered
354 Posts
The only kind i've ever used were the screw off tops, i have no idea what the difference is besides adjsuting the tip height, or for that matter cleaning..... all the snowmobile plugs i've looked at have the screw off tops.... you can't go wrong with them. its up to you weather you want to put the extra 15 in or not.... like you side if, you tighten the top it makes no real difference... spark plug is a spark plug just match the numbers.

·
Registered
70 Posts
takes a few moments to tighten the screw on top with a pair of pliers....

a few moments x 10 plugs...is it worth the 15 bucks to you? with gas at $3.30/gallon, thats approx 4.5 galons of gas....

so what do you think of screw on tops now? :) Really tho tighten them up good and no need to worry.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
takes a few moments to tighten the screw on top with a pair of pliers....

a few moments x 10 plugs...is it worth the 15 bucks to you? with gas at $3.30/gallon, thats approx 4.5 galons of gas....

so what do you think of screw on tops now? :) Really tho tighten them up good and no need to worry.[/b]

thanks alot..ill go with the screw off tops.. and i dont really know how mucha gallon of fuel costs..IM from CANADA... hah its like 1.00$ per leter of gas. thanks for the help guys.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts