Snowmobile World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A COUPLE ORGINIZATIONS WE ARE INVOLVED WITH ARE TRYING TO ATTRACT NEW RACERS.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE WWW.CSERACING.COM FOR MORE INFO AND SCHEDULES AND DIRECT LINKS TO RACING ORG. IT IS MAINLY MINNESOTA AND WESTERN WISCONSIN. IT WOULD BE COOL IF SPEED RUNNING WOULD GET BACK TO THE NSSR GLORY DAYS WHEN IT FIRST STARTED WITH FACTORY SUPPORT AND MANY SPECTATORS. WERE WORKING ON IT BUT THE FACTORIES IGNORE US ALMOST MAINLY FOCUSING ON SNOW CROSS.

THANKS
RYAN
TEAM COMPETITION SPORTS EQUIP.

·
Registered
852 Posts
This I know is weird but, do they run sleds at the salt flats and if not y? Theres grass, asphalt, obviously ice, how about salt? I`m thinkiin rocket sled 666 mph..... cool......

·
Registered
93 Posts
SPEED RUNS ARE FUN BUT THERE SHOULD BE A TECH PERSON CHECKING THE SLEDS THAT ARE THE TOP 2 WINNERS IN EACH CLASS, JUST LIKE THEY DO IN WATERCRAFT RACING, I KNOW THERE ONLY 2 TYPES OF RACERS THERE CHEATERS AND LOSERS, THE CHEATERS WIN AND THE PEOPLE THAT DO NOT CHEAT LOSE. I KNOW I AM ONE OF THE PEOPLE THAT LOSE JUST FOR THAT REASON. :cussing:

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
THEY DO INFORCE TECH AT ALL THESE RACES I AM TALKING ABOUT.
SQUISH GAP, FUEL TEST, SUSPENSION TRAVEL AND FRONT END HEIGHT CHECK, CARBS, AIRBOX FOR STOCK, WEIGHT RESTRICTIONS IN IMPROVED STOCK AND MOST OTHER CLASSES, BORE AND STROKE AND MUCH MORE.
WORKING ON ISR CERTIFICATION.

·
Registered
158 Posts
So many people say their fast. Speed runs and radar runs can prove it. Many snowmobile clubs put them on to support the trail system in your area. :D

·
Registered
757 Posts
Dobiedog - It's good to see someone from my area on here. No snow but at least you guys are getting ice!

Good luck racing and make sure you post how those Firecats do.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts