Snowmobile World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know of any companys besides myers racing inc that offer sponsors to beginner racers? any that i might try? i have e-mailed a few companysbut got no response yet

danny

·
Registered
532 Posts
I don't think e-mailing is a good way to present yourself.  You should take the time and get a resume ready.  You need to sell yourself to the company.  The more professional you look the better chance you will get some of their money.  Put togeter something that has your past experience, future goals, a bio about you, what circuits you will be running, and let them know how you will represent their company.  

Good luck

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
TRy Woody's Stud company, you'll get studs cheaper. International engineering Co. out of Michigan.  I hate to tell you but just pipes on a Zrt isn't gonna be close too enough horsepower for improved stock. If you have stock pipes go back to stock it will WAY cheaper and more competitive.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Try some of the local dealers or businesses.  My local arctic cat dealer has sponsored a few local drag and x country racers.  Good luck.

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
THANKS!
Drewalt im workin on it right now as i speak ill send it to you as soon as i get a copy  

1 - 6 of 6 Posts