Snowmobile World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for some sponsors for racing. I live in Alaska and doing the Iron Dog its a 2000 mile cross country race and will be riding ski-doo's in the race. The local dealer is giving a great deal on the sleds, but looking for more sponsors. So if anyone has any ideas let me know. This is a very spendy race to do. Ski-doo is the only manufactor that has not won this race and I want to give it my all to win it on a ski-doo. And this is a pic of me racing last spring in a 400 mile race.

Attachments

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hey I thought everyone in this forum was hard core ski-doo guys or gals? I wanted to find out about sponsors if any of you guys or gals had any good ideas of places I could try. Like I said ski-doo has never won this race in 20 years, now what does that say for the sleds we ride? Cat, Yamaha, and Polaris have all won it before. I think with a little help I can get there to the winners circle on my ski-doo. So come on guys or gals I know you have some input of where to try. I want to break the ski-doo bad luck in the race

·
journeyman sled/motorhead
4,440 Posts
send me your e-mail address. I will give some Ideas I use to get help on the race car.

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Try one of the users on the forums: Myers Racing Inc. He has a post in the racing forum pertaining to sponsorships.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts