Snowmobile World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need some sponsors, who should i talk to or send to? i have already aquired stud boy, hi-performance engineering and a few local ones but i am looking for some more industry sponsors? any ideas??

·
Registered
708 Posts
I would contact as many sled related performance part mfg's as I could. I would also contact some of the larger dealers. Note you may need quite a few even if they all contribute only a little it would all add up otherwise you will need to fit the bill yourself.

·
Registered
40 Posts
This is my first year racing sno-cross. I went with Stud Boy traction products, Myers Racing, C&A Pro Skis and Sportech. Just go to there websites send in a resume about yourself and your goals for the race season.

·
Registered
959 Posts
well since im guesing you ride cat from the name you could try to cantact cat but if its a first year they will most likel say no untill you have proven you can win and you could try a larger cat dealer or try to get your local bank anyplace with money i added up a bill that it was gonna cost me about 15000 the first year for starting racing ( new sled included) its not a cheap sport

1 - 4 of 4 Posts