Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the prices around my area dropping very much it is kind of hard to resist just buying this year instead of waiting and spring ordering. What do you think. Are you going to spring order or take advantage of the sales?

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
If you like what you see this year, then buy now. If you want one of the new sleds ie. REV, Firecat, then spring order. that's my opinion.

·
Registered
416 Posts
I agree with mxz7. The first one on the block with a new model is great. Kinda makes you feel like a King, until someone comes along and hangs a licken on you. Then it's dive into the horsepower catalogs and try to find the most amazing,hp producing product on the market, to get you back in front for one weekend. Then he comes out and whoops on ya again so you get fed up and ya have to buy a new one. Sorry I'm a little bitter.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Yeah you can be the first on the block to have the new sled,and if next season turns out like this season and there's no snow and you don't get to ride and show off the latest thing there is to go in the snow,then what?  

·
Registered
416 Posts
Then you invite everyone to you garage and let them stare at it. Then they ask how much you payed and if you were on drugs when you bought it. Then during the week you have everybody at work bugging you asking how many miles have you put on in the garage. Then everybody you know instantly becomes a weather forecaster and you get weather updates that there is no snow forcast for the whole winter. Then you have the ones that somewhat sympathise with you but as they walk away you hear them chuckle. And when it does snow everybody who doesn't ride tells you that there is not enough snow to ride so you must be crazy for ridin a 10,000 dollar machine in less than perfect conditions. I think that covers everything. If I have forgot something let me know

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
You guys crack me up!  Everyone has great statements! As for me, I will probably jump on a new REV for next season!  Later.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I would love to get the REV but I found a real good deal on a 2002 ZR 600 cross country that I might not be able to pass up. I give it a little more time to think it over.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
fastcat02,good comeback.Couldn't have said it better myself.

midnight screamer,I want a new REV also.Wifey wants to see it in person first though.All my buddies would be jealous he he he.

Rick M,you are too negative.Think good thoughts.

Hi Paul old buddy old pal

·
Registered
416 Posts
You just got to tell it like it is. No need to sugar coat it. Besides if it doesn't snow and you have a brand new machine it still gives you something to do. You get to spend countless hours staring at it, polishing it, adding your favorite add ons, fireing it up in the garage and wondering what its gonna sound like at WOT, and spending numerous hours pretending to ride it while looking outthe window of the garage praying for snow and asking why me and thinkin " Come on God, just do me this one little favour, I promise I'll be good".

·
Registered
664 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (mxz7 @ Feb. 10 2002, 09:38am)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Been ther done that,fastcat.I am a poet and don't even no it.

[/b][/quote]
What a HORSECOLLAR!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Fastcat02 I am still laughing! I relate to all you've said. Picked up my 700 adrenaline on sept. 14th. Waxed and polished and wacked off over it and I still can't ride it out of my yard!. Now doo comes out with the rev and I have an old fashioned sled with hardly any miles on it!.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Yeah, theres alot of guys that know how we feel. Can't control mother nature so what can we do. I'm just wonderin if my dealer is gonna give me a kiss or dinner and a movie first before he ----s me. Gotta trade in my new sled for a new sled so I have somethin to polish and wax and pretend to ride. This one's gettin old and wore out, time for a new chair for the garage. Could always buy a lazy boy, cheaper plus it reclines and comes with heat and massage and a foot rest. I don't think they'll do 100 mph though. A set of skis and a big big hill might do it though.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts