Snowmobile World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any of you that have made a spring order on a new sled in the past do you have to pay list price or can you get a deal? I have never ordered new and was just wondering what your experience was.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I have snochecked the last 2 doo's that Ive bought and I don't think that I got that great of a deal price-wise. The reason I bought in the spring was I wanted the adrenaline version for dpm, rer,and for the 2 year warranty. I know now that most dealers order a couple of the spring orders for stock anyway. This year sucking so bad, I've heard new sleds on the floor going for about a grand less than what I paid last spring. In a good snow year, that may not happen. Depends on what you want.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
If you order a new Doo,you will get around 500 smackers off list price,at least when I have spring ordered(2 sleds)Then you have to decide if you want the sno-cash or just take more money off the price.Last year sno-cash was 450 dollars worth of Doo accessories or take 225 beans off the price of the sled.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Its tough to say wether or not you will get a deal. Might all depend on what kind of previous year the dealer had. If he needs money, your payin full probably. With the horrible winter this year and some bad winters in the past few years people are gonna stop buying. Heck, anybody that bought new this year will still have a brand new sled next year. Probably a good time to buy this years models. Gotta be cheaper now.

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
jls,
 that is why the dealers are called dealers. but if anyone checked all the deals made would be within a few bucks profit.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I knew you could get a deal on the sleds in the fall or something sitting on the showroom but I did not know if the spring orders were set on list price or not.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts