Snowmobile World banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it seems like the only time I post around here is pics. Just don't have much else to offer I guess. Well the season is comming to an end quickly, maybe another 2 weeks at best. Lower snow fall and warmer spring temps are killin me the year.

the new toy (07 IQ440)

ran into the THC boys filming. Here is Dane making it look so easy...

I have some more pics from yesterday, I will try to post more later. So what do you guys and gals think of these.

·
Registered
935 Posts
Auhhh, your killing me, boating and sledding in the same place. Incredible.....

·
Registered
443 Posts
my season ended 3rd weekend in march, lol, you are so lucky

and may i add that you have 2 super wicked awesome sleds there, especially the ski-doo :wink:

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
sniff,sniff Here your riding and im swatting flys :bash: . Your a lucky man, detacate a rip for me the next time your out please :D .

mutt

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
We are loving the spring here as well...today was 70 degrees, clear skies, and two to three feet left in the higher spots. First time my wife has ridden without a coat this year. Even though I put on sunscreen I still got a little burn. Oh yeah.

Attachments

·
Registered
465 Posts
sweet air, how were you able to get up that high on your 07 IQ ?

-Frank

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
That last pic. Looks like he is going to have a very hard landing. :eek:hmy: MAN TO BE YOUNG AGAIN.

GEEEZZEE i jumped my sled 3 ft in the air and sprained my wrist when i landed. w00t w00t :tongue: i dont know how these guys can jump like that.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ALL I CAN SAY IS. WOW you are one lucky son of gun.!!!!!! :rolleyes:

sledding in the mountains, and boats on the lake,cant beat that.[/b]
That aint no Lake! That there is the ocean. The Prince William Sound. Yep the tour boats and fishing boats are constantly heading out already.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
how do you like that IQ 440? you going to drop a 600HO in it? everyone over on HCS is loving there IQR600's so far. i wish we still had that much snow.

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
We don't have anything that epic in my backyard but the wife and I have been riding all week as well and having the best non-powder days of the year. Found two new secret spots this week, totally untouched.

Attachments

·
Registered
644 Posts
Oh Beautiful, for spacious skies,
For silver panes of ice,
For just enough slush in the track
to traverse the Bering Sea,
Alask-a, Alask-a
God shed his grace on thee (and me),
To keep me out of seal holes
And off from rotten ice.

No fancy riding but lots of flat possibilities - May 9, 2007

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Where are you located RMKman? We took an Alaskan cruise this summer, and I was determined to get some riding in somehow. When we were in Skagway, I asked as many local residents I could if they knew someone that could get me to the higher spots with a sled....no success. I even saw a couple sleds in the back of a truck, and walked in the building and asked for the owner of the truck...they said he was out on the water working on a boat.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts