Snowmobile World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am have trouble passing up on deals on sleds that I love :inlove: that are 20 percent off trade in value. I am later in life and have excellent credit and really enjoy SLEDS and am have issues with passing up on all the great deals . HELP Trooper is going nuts. :crazy: P.S anyone have any cheap storage for 6 months.

·
Registered
538 Posts
I am have trouble passing up on deals on sleds that I love :inlove: that are 20 percent off trade in value. I am later in life and have excellent credit and really enjoy SLEDS and am have issues with passing up on all the great deals . HELP Trooper is going nuts. :crazy: P.S anyone have any cheap storage for 6 months.[/b]
I have very cheap storage available. Drop off as many sleds as you want around say december 1st. I'll hang on to them until april or may. No guarantee on mileage in the spring.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have very cheap storage available. Drop off as many sleds as you want around say december 1st. I'll hang on to them until april or may. No guarantee on mileage in the spring.[/b]
Thanks for the offer crnsuperduty, I might take You up on that. SWRules

·
oldslowsledder
6,491 Posts
Know how you feel, have the exact same craving for a bargain. Unfortunately I aslo have a wife that can knock me back into reality in a hurry :dazed:

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
For God's sake go buy that GADE I found 4 ya! You'll be glad up did!!!! :thumbsup:[/b]
Doo You have any more info on it? :D Is it still available ? :)

·
Registered
602 Posts
Right now is the best time to buy, I always TRY to buy between May-July. Sleds are cheaper, gives me time to go through them and modify. If I can pick them up in May I get to try them out on a couple trips too. Summers get long with new iron in the garage, but it's the only way to do it if you have the option.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
EDIT...For Gods sake go get that GADE that snofrog found for me![/b]
I would like see Snofrog on the Gade He found You. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
sorry Trooper, but as long as there is an Ebay there will be a longtrack ZRT w00t in my garage[/b]
Sorry Snofrog I love the sound of those triple pipes Myself :inlove: Long live the ZRT :thumbsup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts