Snowmobile World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, first time poster here..

I was wundering if anyone here has answers to a few of my questions.

1:) Looking for a track that don't offers good acceleration...but will not sacrafice alot of top speed...basically a Track that " Hooks up " but not heavy.

2:) I was wondering if anyone tried the Cold Air Kit from Bender racing...Huge improvement?? or not worth the money?

3:) Many silencers out there...which one is the quiter ?? and do they really inprove performance?

4:) anyone have any Links about SRX as compares to RX-1, I read some saying that 1 of every 3 races stock against stock the SRX wins. anyone here that ( 1/4 mile )

look forward to hearing from anyone with an SRX who can anser this!!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
I dont have an answer as to what track to use but I do run the cold air kit and it makes a big difference. As for silencers, I also run the Bender Racing can and it sounds a lot neater than stock and weighs a lot less, but other than that, there really isnt that big of a gain performance wise. I hope this helped.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
you cant go wrong putting a camoplast predator 9818 1.25".....excellent traction and durability,more and more people are running this track :D

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
:withstupid: , You cant go wrong with a 9818. Type in 9818 into the search bar and search from the beginning , all catagories. You will find hours of reading and info on this track and many others.--- permafrost

Last edited by permafrost at Oct 5 2002, 10:36 AM

·
Registered
1 Posts
The Bender cold air kit is great. huge difference. Also running the Bender silencer, which sounds cool but not much for performance gains.

·
Registered
756 Posts
i'M RUNNING A 9833 SAME AS THE 9818 EXCEPT ALL OPEN WINDOWS

·
Registered
692 Posts
bender is to yamaha like crank shop is to ski doo!!

try a cluthc kit some reeds you will see gains then.
any performance part does not work alone as for as i can see

studs = biger carbides
pipes = clutching jets ect
cans = clutching

snowmobile mods = $$$$$$$$$ pit = my mach 1 a money pit

1 - 9 of 9 Posts