Snowmobile World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, im still excited for this winter, but i am looking forward to hopefully enter my first watercross race next summer. I might even enter in one this fall if i have the time and money to get there and run. But, i think i need some more practice, a differant track, and some more setup before i hit the ovals for a race.

here is my vid, im sure some of you might have seen it elsewhere, :undercover: and now my secret identity on this site is gone lol

Summer Watercross

Attachments

·
Registered
1,438 Posts

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
COOL!

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Great vid :thumbsup: , my butt hurts just seeing that Indy getting all that air :tongue:

Did you get any comments from the other boaters on the lake???

·
Registered
443 Posts
are you wipolaris on a different sled site, i think HCS??

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
http://www.snowmobileworld.com/forum/index...showtopic=73400

first annual lake run. Not sure if youve seen the thread yet. Its this saturday, $25 entry fee for stock, $30 for mod. Its in Baroda/Buchanan, (SW MI)[/b]
looks sweet, but that quite the trip for me to go on. There is a watercross race in central WI the weekend after haydays, but i dont think i can leave school two weekends in a row due to money and time issues.

Great vid :thumbsup: , my butt hurts just seeing that Indy getting all that air :tongue:

Did you get any comments from the other boaters on the lake???[/b]
haha ya, the xlt is a beast and the guy who rides it is crazy. He is looking to upgrade pretty soon here to something he can really jump and also start to watercross run with.

and other boaters on the lake, well i got some weird looks when i turned around int he parking lot of the bar/campground lol. I just smiled and continued on my way. A lot of people also ran out onto there docks when the saw a snowmobile in the middle of july lol

are you wipolaris on a different sled site, i think HCS??[/b]
possibly :undercover:

ive been a member of this site longer though, this was the first forum i actually joined, and got me really hooked into the sport.

·
Registered
443 Posts
same here.

·
10,054 Posts
last time I tried that, I was reminded on just how well I can swim!!! One of these days I will get it figured out,,, nice video!!

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
nice very nice :D

Rick

1 - 9 of 9 Posts