Snowmobile World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys I've noticed that you're posting info for everything but Indiana trails here. If you want to meet or are telling folks you're heading somewhere, post in General. If you want to talk about your trip to the UP, WI, etc. post in those sections.

If you want to ask about or post about trail conditions, go to the state or province in question & post there,

Thanks.

·
Registered
357 Posts
When we do have snow we do post the trail conditions. We realize that the intent of this forum is for trail conditions, but the reality is that we have only about 15-20 rideable days a year on the Indiana trails. This seems to be a good information area for local Indiana SW members to post information for other local SW members, which is why there is more than "Trail conditions" posted here.

I will, and have always, been posting conditions when the trail is open.

Thanks,

Tony

·
Registered
303 Posts
I'll second Tony's response.

With only maybe 10 days of possible riding so far, us (local Indiana riders) need to have an area where we can converse about the trail condition, and/or possibily riding somewhere. With the Indiana weather being what it is, I would think it's pure luck and complete loyality that anyone still snowmobiles in Indiana.

But I do understand, and will try and make sure we post a often as possible about the actual trail conditions. Trust me, I wish I could be giving more frequent updates about the trails, but when its green 75% of the winter, there isn't much to say except "still dirt and mud".

Ryan

·
Registered
72 Posts
I would agree the the others. This would be a great place for regionals to talk not only about local conditions, but also local snowmobiling issues.

I don' think we need to bore the world with our local talk.

Maybe think about changing this forum to conditions and local issues.

Bill

1 - 5 of 5 Posts