Snowmobile World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just do all the test on my stator with the bombardier black bok and they said ok but a have no top end with my snowmobile they go fast to 120 kmh and after nothing i said nothing it is possible the stator was good at low to medium speed and after is was on default..........i do all the check rave.timing.clutching.aligning.carburation.bushing.free whelling add 6 wheel.all bearing on chain case......i need some help

·
Registered
417 Posts
You say it is not topping out (120) but what is it reving? Does it pull 8200 to 120 then fall off? Is all the clutching, gearing and motor stock?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
everything is stock they run 8400rpm just to half throttle and i can give more throttle but nothing change and the pully is full no slippage......no missfire

·
Registered
417 Posts
IF it is carrying the revs then I would rule out the stator. I've had three go on my 97 Z. It would start to miss and foul plugs. Eventually it would barely start and run on two cylinders. One thing you might want to check is the timing. It's possible you have stripped the key on the flywheel causing retarded timing. Also test your trigger. Let us know what you find.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
hi there: 97 z what is it doing exactly? did u say it will climb to 8400 then just stay at 8400 all the way thru? if this is what your saying its not the stator but in the clutchs for shure.most likely in the secondary.find another one and try it on your sled. give mesome more details and i might be able to help.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey machz69 i forgot to tell you some morning a burn some spark on different cylinder. i do the test to change pully i take the one on my buddy it do the same thing and i put mark on the shave and they erase the mark all the way that mean i was full open that suppose to make some speed but if the stator on hy rpm was not  doing what it suppose to do that mean less horsepower some people on quebec toll me they make the test on the stator and it suppose to be good but they change it and they resolve the problem........

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i just ordered one today i hope they will work because im so tired to be beated by everyone.......i have a machz not formula mx

1 - 8 of 8 Posts