Snowmobile World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey!
Getting the Rev soon. I think it will be within a week or two. Where does everyone place the reg stickers on there sled and for those of you who already have the Rev's, where is the best location without hindering the graphics? ???

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
It may depend on your state/province's regulations. Check at your local licencing bureau & see if the loaction is carved in stone.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Yup, Usually when you but your sticker, it shows you where you are able to put it...

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Dont put that huge licence plate on your rev. Order numbers that are colored to the graphics on your sled. They look 400 times better, dont take up the room, and probably add to resale since more people like them.

Almost every skidoo dealer sells them. Its somthing you will never regret doing. Your first mod.

·
Registered
51 Posts
i keep my stickers in the trunk with my insurance info tell them it was to cold they wouldnt stick. they make ur sled look ugly. SWRules

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
If I had my way I'd put those lovely things right between the carbides (snow side of coarse) hehe! seriously get customized numbers you won't regret it

·
Registered
189 Posts
In Michigan they are a gold color this year. Dont know how that is going to look on a orange/yellow rev. I was thinking of putting them on the lower side panel. There is a flat spot with no stickers. Looks like they will fit good. They wont look good no matter were you put them.

:(

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
If your going to use the licence plate and not buy stickers there is only one cool place to put it.

Put it just above and a bit behind the exhaust. The exhause makes a carbon trail go right thru it and it looks awsome...

But go with stickers.

·
Registered
189 Posts
I dont know if we can add letters instead of the sticker. There is an expiration date and the state on the sticker. I really dont think we can do that in Michigan. Will have to check on that.

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Michigan does require the new state registration as ugly as they are. But they are better than having to put all of those numbers across each side of the hood. Most people put them on the tunnel.
Caleb

·
Registered
189 Posts
I was reading the back of the sticker, and it said to put them on the front sides of the snowmobile. Ive seen them on the inside of windshields before , but not on tunnels. I would think my boots would wear them off. I dont think they care where you put them as long as they can see them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts