Snowmobile World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys...when we started this whole business about the stickers, everyoine was all for it,l but it seems no one wants to go to the trouble of buying some from DanR. He has taken a risk here, and would appreciate your support. More info is available in the General Snowmobiling forum, but the stickers are 1"x12" and say "SNOWMOBILEWORLD.COM" They cost $3 cdn and $2 us. Colours available are listed in the general forum.

Come on guys...get stickers so we can identify and recognize ourselves out on the trails

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Who is this guy?
 hmmm...we have an impersonator in our midst

·
Registered
858 Posts
Hey rocketmen, I mean rocketman or is it rocketmen ahhh forget it, too confusing

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
wow, this guy is really your idol !  he has all you info, birth day, icq # everthing.  are you sure you dont have multiple personality's ?  let me check up on his IP adresse and find out who he is !

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Rocketmen @ April 23, 2002, 11:44pm)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hey now guys im just the Bad##s out of the two  

[/b][/quote]
what is wrong with the name 99indy500 ? you dont like it anymore ?

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Dan~  I sent you money quite a while ago (a month or so).  I still haven't gotten any stickers.
  Did you send them to me??

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (midnight screamer @ April 28, 2002, 11:11pm)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Dan~  I sent you money quite a while ago (a month or so).  I still haven't gotten any stickers.
  Did you send them to me??[/b][/quote]
Did not get anything yet, if you say it went out 1 month ago i would have gotten it a long time ago, usaly its 3-4 days max. Are you sure you got the right adress?  Maybe you gonna get it back to your place  

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Dan~ Sorry it took so long to get back to you.  I am positive I got the right address.  I hope it either gets there or here.   I just want to know where the heck it is!    

1 - 11 of 11 Posts