Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dealer just told me that the 600ho black sport rer production run was not until MID DECEMBER!!!! Nice! I only ordered it last April! Iguess they're not interested in keeping their long time (10 new sleds in 11 years) customers happy . They're more interested in luring new customers with special edition 007 production runs first. If I don't see it soon I may be getting my deposit back and getting a Firecat!. :angry: :angry: :angry:

·
Registered
692 Posts
wow
that would send me over the edge!! i cant stand BAD service when you spend all the money!! end up given the sales rep a show on the show room floor!

·
Registered
24 Posts
The dealer called my brother last thursday and we picked up his 600ho sport w/rer & dpm on saturday. We're in central Minnesota. Should be soon. Good Luck

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
I just can't see Doo starting production of the black sports in mid December. I asked around here and there has been a few black 600 Rev sports delivered already. My understanding is that most Rev's have been delivered here in Manitoba. I never checked with all dealerships here but that what I was told by a few. keep in mind that with changes at border crossings things like delivery may be delayed by a week or 2. I would get ahold of Bombi's customer service. They should be able to tell you the status of your order.

·
Registered
387 Posts
not sure where you'refrom but that is a shame. I know there are RER 600's (not sure about black) around here (syracuse)??

anyway hang in there, while I would agree the cat is going to be plenty fast it sure isn't a REV! the F7 looks unfinished!

good luck!

AAJMO!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Central IA has recieved Black Sport 600s with RER about a couple weeks ago at my dealer. The only reason I know is because when I called looking for my sled they said they thought it came in that day, but NO. It didn't have the DPM on it. From everything I've read most 600s have been at dealers and more are coming.

To bad Bombi won't reduce the price by $100 every day past Dec 1st they aren't here. That would speed things up.

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
I have seen 4 or 5 tractor trailers in the last week with sleds on them. I think there revs becasue the Crates are a little taller then the normal sized ones.

Anyway, there shipping out and bombardier said that there stock room has nothing left in it but a few skandics. My guess is you a week away for getting yours.

Just be paitent, its well worth the wait.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
According to my dealer Black 600 rer production runs were 1- mid October and the next 2 are in early to mid December. I also feel sorry for the dealers waiting for their sleds they ordered but hav'nt sold yet. I would think as a dealer you would like to be selling them NOW! not in January!

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
My dealer say the first week of december for sure for 600 with rer. If i dont get it there will be problems. I agree it will be worth the wait but i dont want to miss the openeing of the season.

·
Registered
310 Posts
That is #### poor. Why dont they do all the spring orders FIRST. get them ALL OUT OF THE WAY, that is the dumbest thing ive ever heard, "oh lets have a productin run in october, and then to #### the rest of the ppl off, we will do the rest in december". Do the same sled all at once, then move on to the next model. Do Spring orders first, then regular models, then stupid stuff like the 007 model. (which in my opinion is an ugly ### sled anyways). That would make a lot more sense to do it that way.

·
Registered
356 Posts
What a pain waiting for your new REV....... one thing I've noticed from the posts about this and I may be wrong.... but it seems like all the guys the furthest from Valcourt (manitoba,sask., minn. wisc. etc.) are getting delivery, and the guys close in to the plant vermont, new york, maine are waiting yet! So your location may determine delivery? just a guess.......... ??? DooZ

·
Registered
278 Posts
Originally posted by mxzdude@Nov 19 2002, 06:21 PM
My dealer just told me that the 600ho black sport rer production run was not until MID DECEMBER!!!! Nice! I only ordered it last April! Iguess they're not interested in keeping their long time (10 new sleds in 11 years) customers happy . They're more interested in luring new customers with special edition 007 production runs first. If I don't see it soon I may be getting my deposit back and getting a Firecat!. :angry: :angry: :angry:
I know this dont help you but I have had my REV(black) for a wk now and it is the same setup as you are waiting for.The MFG date on the sled is Oct 10 2002 Now what I do know is that the 600 HO with Electric start will not get sent out till Dec 1. I know it sucks but try to hold it together ???

·
Registered
108 Posts
IMO people who placed a $ 300 deposit to spring order should get their sleds first, or pay us interest on our deposit !!!!!

·
Registered
226 Posts
We received ours over two weeks ago. Exactly what you have just described. She's sold to boot. Mid December?, maybe second run but you think they would have built enough to fill the spring break orders.

Gootch

·
Registered
72 Posts
To me it also sounds like this these new Rev's were very popular and the demand for them is high. Many people, including myslef switched brands to get a Rev. It may be that Bombardiere has so many orders that they are unable to keep up with production along with the other modles that they need to produce as well. This will be a hot model for sure.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I agree spring break orders should come first. Believe it or not but back in the early 90's spring order Doos came with a metal sticker "custom made for ______" . Now I get the shaft and put last after my deposit is down for 8 months.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts