1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
858 Posts
It's just really well tunned, honestly :sarcasm:

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Look at my signature its nothing major but better than stock. I'm like that with everything I do though. I think there are quite a few snowmobilers that leave things stock and want as little hassle as possible. Otherwise systems like efi and dpm wouldn't be so popular.

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
Reliability is number 1 for us. I buy a new sled every year so i can not justify spending even more money on parts that wont fit on next years sled only to be 2 sled lengths faster at the end of the lake. I must be getting old because speed isnt my gig anymore its slow technical powder moves that gets my heart racing just M2C

·
Registered
269 Posts
Define stock, tuning clutches leaves it stock as long as you use OEM parts. I do not know anyone that leaves them the way they came from the dealer. I have changed tracks many times and still able to compete in stock class, as long as that track says Polaris on it.

RIDE SAFE

·
Registered
741 Posts
Hmm, let me see wifes cougar-- not stock improved clutching, my 99 zrt a big NO. My 03 zr900 another big no, speedwerx had the head in stock, drewalt had the reeds, hopefully Friday speedwerx will have pipe in stock. Oh wait my olden goldiesare pretty much stock the chaparral, the bolens the moto-ski and the suzuki are all stock. Kevin

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
My ZR-800 is pretty much stock except for clutch and jet tuning. I'll never understand spending big money for parts that require you to spend more time playing with it than riding it. If ya need to go faster, buy a bigger sled.

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
i've been down those modified roads and got one piston packaged wrong and it was lighter than the other. when it comes to aftermarket tricks that's not a game i'm willing to play anymore.

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
3 bone stock, well maintained, Polaris triples. One not so stock with V-Force
and M/10 conversion...

Reliability is the name of the game at this camp.

AL

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
john,
you're right if you ever seen pamela in that blue zone picture just jeans and a t-shirt. no silicone and her hair is brunette it knocks herself out compared to the way she looks now.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Paul I guess youre right , does this mean I have to take off my pipes,reeds and somehow unport my engine, please clarify I dont know what youre saying here

1 - 20 of 58 Posts