Snowmobile World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend and his dad went to a restaurant (bimbos) on Side Lake, Mn and his snowmobile was stolen, at 835 It was a 1996 white Polaris XCR 600, with taz stickers on it, brand new reverse kit. If you have any info on this snowmobile it will be GREATLY appreciated...

He went inside to eat and 20 minutes later they came out and found his sled gone, with truck marks leading up to the location, his dads snowmobiles spark plug wires were ripped out and hood beaten in... its sad when someone steals a sled and then wrecks someone elses cuz they cant steal it too.

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
i caught a kid (14-16 ) breaking into a car in my driveway .cardoor open his body was in his feet were out and when I tried pushing the car to the other side of the driveway by means of the cardoor he SCREAMED like a little girl :D as he was limping away he said he was going to send his father after me but I guess he didnt want to come play. I have O tollerance for people like this that steal . anyone that knows me will tell you I`m a generous person and would help anyone out in anyway within my means. but dont ever steal from me . M and heres a bump for ya

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
That makes two of us! I caught a guy stealing the stereo out of my car in a K-mart parking lot and just smoked him, well there was a cop watching and told the guy he had it coming.....than arrested him :thumbsup: Got to love the police w00t One of my best friends is a county sheriff.

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
<<< well there was a cop watching and told the guy he had it coming.....than arrested him >>>

'been awhile, but I was told by an officer, that if you have a guy by the collar, or you are sitting on him somehow waiting for the police arrive, the police can't help if the bad guy falls down and scuffs his cheek a little....

·
Registered
728 Posts
Years ago , I was in Kmart , yes In Canada there was a Kmart
Anyways, there was this guy running from a security guard, coming my way.
The guard asked me to help.
I pretended to get into my car, then as he was running by I swung the door open with window down.
Broke his one knee ,but man did he fly.
When he landed out dropped a bunch of CDs,I guess he thought it was help yourself day.
I got a 100 gift cert from KMart .
Back then 100 was great. Take a guess what I bought, yep CDs
LOL

1 - 6 of 6 Posts