Snowmobile World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I went to the Timmys in Uxbridge yesterday morning and I didnt find Dan anywhere. I dont know what happened to him. I tried to call his cell all day. I talked (finally) on the way home to a lady on his cell. Unfortunately her english was about as good as my french. She said Dan was at home. Dan wherever you are we hope you are safe and sound. You missed a great time. I did a whole bunch of water skipping yesterday and managed to spank CrazyB twice on water!! I was also the ONLY female competitor. I did only 87km in the radar run so I didnt win
 But spanking CrazyB twice made up for it

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
with a title like that i feel even worst now  

i think you did not recive my e-mail last night ? To make a long story short i only made it half way there... and i left my cell in the truck at home  

I think im gonna leave a week in advance for the BBQ just to be sure i make it !

Last edited by DanR at April 22, 2002, 12:17pm

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
I think dan made it just out of montreal and stopped at the fine establishment at the side of the highway called the top of the hill and decided to spend his evening there

I know every time i am out that way i end up going there

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
I went there once but trust me i have seen better, give me a call when you come down and il show you the good places  

Do you honestly think that i would rather be there then seeing crazyb getting spanked twice by ladyk !  

Last edited by DanR at April 22, 2002, 5:21pm

·
Registered
47 Posts
Ladyk 87kms is not bad the fastest run was only 103kms.We ran 92 top speed and 34 low speed.Way to many people there for the set up they had but is was fun.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Sounds like a plan to me dan
Unfortunately this is the first day i've been out of bed out of the last three.I didn't get sick once this winter and i get sick when the good weather comes

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dan I didnt mean to make ya feel bad. All is forgiven.We feel pretty badly you didnt make it and had car troubles.That sucks when that happens. But glad to hear you guys are all right. Hopefully CrazyB will post some pics of the event as I forgot the camera. There go my blond roots showing again. LOL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts