Snowmobile World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where do you guys or where would you guys keep your cell phone when riding becuase im scared of breaking it if its in my pocket and i fall or something, will it be safe in the back pouch with the oil??

Ben

·
Registered
708 Posts
Most phone are build fairly tough and should ride in back storage but I would put in plastic bag and then stuff in old sock. the bag will keep it dry while the sock will give it a little padding. :)

·
Registered
190 Posts
Inside coat pocket works best for me. It also helps to keep the battery warm so it doesn't go dead as fast.

·
Coming 2 a Trail near You
2,267 Posts
i put it in the front pocket of my bibs... i skidded across a lake last year with 2 inches of water on it and the phone didnt get wet at all. my pants have a waterproof pocket... also if you have a handlebar pouch and you put a neckwarmer around it that will work too.

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Coat pocket.

With all your coat, clothing and your own padding, your going to have to hit something pretty hard, before your going to hurt the phone. You will have alot worse problems than a broken phone if thats the case.

Like they said above, it keeps it warm so they still work. Cold batteries won't work for too long.

FishHog

·
Registered
483 Posts
I have a padded cell phone case that I got out of Cabelas...put it in there, then goes into my hatbag on the handlebars.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I cut a little pocket out of the foam on my Indy 500. Phone fits in there perfect. Haven't had it out on the trails yet, but I think it will work. It's snowing in MN (Woodbury)!!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts