Snowmobile World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MSDRA

Check out the latest schedule for racing! Our grass drag racing will be ran NHRA style: PRO classes : Qualifying runs and then set on a race ladder. Then race 2 at a time!  We offer classes for everyone inlcuding trail / sport classes. Sport classes are ran 4 at a time! Entry fee in only $20 U.S.

See you at the races! www.msdraracing.com

-Todd Powers
 VP Marketing & Promotion
 MSDRA, Inc.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Are there going to be any races at Hastings this year?  Maybe it wasn't MSDRA, but I'm not sure who it was. I didn't get to go last year and was looking to go this year.
Are there swapmeets at the others, like Houghton Lake? Just wondering.
Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Greenstreak,
The MSDRA won't be racing this year at Hastings. We will be in Port Huron the weekend of Oct. 11-12-13. We will be offering a swapmeet / vendors area at all our events. Please contact us prior to register your space. The spaces are free of charge at all of our events except for the Frankenmuth race. The only fee you would have to pay is the general gate fee of $10 at each race. Hope to see you this season at the races.
-Todd
 MSDRA

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Raider Rider,
We are considering getting back involved with ice racing. Over the past few years it has been put on the back burner. If and when we do launch a winter schedule it'll be posted on our site! I think having the Sport (trail) Classes on ice would help bring out the racers! You should consider the grass for now!
Todd
MSDRA, staff
www.msdraracing.com

1 - 6 of 6 Posts