Snowmobile World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It been a while sence i have been on the forum. Been busy and on the off season I am on motorcycle and atv forums. Starting to gear up for winter. Just wanted to pop my head up and say HI!!

·
Registered
617 Posts
I want one of those t-shirts,,,93 today,,hate it!!! Sorry haven't checked in like i usually do just to busy at work,,,darn tornado's make me busy!!!

·
Registered
353 Posts
I can feel the snow in the air. Farmers Almanac is calling for cooler and snowy on the eastern sea board can't wait. ha

·
Premium Member
536 Posts
I just wore mine yesterday - it is one of my workout shirts! :)

We have been setting record high temps all week and dew points in the 70's to boot! No 'feeling that it is close' around here!

On the other hand I have actually started working on the sled again - I have parts coming in left and right. I am finally getting new shocks - 5500 miles. Probably should have gotten new ones a couple of years ago, but more important things (like a new front end) kept getting in the way! Going through the rear suspension with a fine-tooth comb (complete set of new bearings, new slides, etc) and new oil-lite bushings in the front. Installing doo's new belt cooler kit and all the usual maintenance items.

Working on the sled has started to get me back in the mood again despite the weather!

dave

1 - 5 of 5 Posts