HUNTER HOUGARD
CHRISTOPHER KLIE
TYLER HALL
CHRISTOPHER NELSON
DILLON ERICKSON

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Was there a conflicting race causing Tucker to miss the race? Seeing as how he hadn't run an indoor race and he had both WSA Pro classes wrapped up, you would have thought he'd make an appearance. That would have helped attendence, Tucker vs. Blair.

Maybe Tucker and Brooke (the future ex-Mrs. Jeff Gordon) were down in the Caribbean?  

·
Registered
555 Posts
I was there, they charged for parking 2, they charged for pits 5, they charged for tickets 21, add it up 28 each, x6. That is $168 for my family. Now add 4 for each burger, 4.5 for each beer, 2.5 for a pop. It shows you exactly what they really care about, Money! they don't care about the fans. There were only 4 displays, Polaris did not even show up. The racing sucked, they hardly made it past 30 miles per hour and the track is too small.

I will not support the Fargo Dome! Every event I have been to there has been way overpriced, and the event was very substandard. I am disappointed with that Joke of a Fargo Barn and the Super Snow Cross ended up being a joke as well!

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
I agree partially ZRT600MtnCat.  I was there to.  They do charge way to much for there tickets.  We didn't go down to the pits how was that.  We parked for free in the NDSU parking lot and ate before hand but it really does add up.

The pro classes were a joke there was no competition and it looked to us like Kuster would let off as soon as he started catching up to Blair.  The rest of it was pretty good and we really liked the freestyle.  I was disappointed that Polaris didn't have a display.  But the other displays were pretty interesting.  What did you think of the sound of the RX-1.

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
I was at the 3 races they had in Toronto. Any of the Ontario members know why they didn't have a race in T.O.? I realize the racing at times isn't top notch, but it is nice that you can sit and watch sleds in a comfy seat and not freeze your toes
It was so cold at Eganville one year, 5 minutes after you opened your beer you had a beer slurpy  

The negative comments I have about the T.O. races are that even though the Motorhead show was in T.O. the following weekend, Ski-doo didn't have anything there on display. The rest were there.

The second one the Ontario folks will believe, the rest of you won't. At the "Hanger" (Air Canada Centre) you couldn't take a beer into the the seating area because the event was not a "professional" sport. I hate the LLBO
You had to stand out in the concourse to drink it.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
i have to agree with zrt  .  i did not go this year because i went last year,  the prices sucked,parking,ect.  i do not like having to pay to park at the fargo dome.  or the taxes one must pay in fargo for it.   Know that they opened the alerus in grankforks i shall try to go do things there.  However i missed the first snow cross that was there because i was gone snowmobiling.   does anyone know how that went?  thanks.   at least the parking is free.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts