Snowmobile World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone is , or was thinking of making one?
Was thinking of playing around some but can I pull pics from the gallery to get for the vid? or do they need to be e-mailed to me?
I do have some time to play with it starting the 23rd, off till april 19th

mutt

·
10,054 Posts
I did one the first year and was supposed to get one done the second year and it still isnt finished,,, so I had better not jump on year 3,,, what about Dave, he has put together some good videos,, maybe we just need to get our pics sent his way and let him work his magic,,, what about it buddy???

Yeah, and why didnt you and Mark come this way with Matt today???

·
Super Moderator
3,958 Posts
Dave does good work and if he is up to the task I would like for him to put it together. He already has all my picture and video

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
I think it was still nice of you to offer snowmutt.. :thumbsup:

Snow4

·
10,054 Posts
Rick i am sorry,,, I didnt realize that you edited your post. I remember reading it when you first posted and you asked if someone was gonna do one,,,, so when I came back in and posted, I didnt reread your edit, I just posted.
It doesnt matter to me who does the video, simply that I shouldnt do it this year with the time I have available,,,, I will get what few pics I have to whoever wants to do the video,,, again, I am sorry,,,

Allison, now I know why you asked if I was upset,,, sorry,,, we love you guys!!!

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Just wondering if anyone is , or was thinking of making one?
Was thinking of playing around some but can I pull pics from the gallery to get for the vid? or do they need to be e-mailed to me?
I do have some time to play with it starting the 23rd, off till april 19th

mutt[/b]
Rick if you can use some of my pics. I'll send some your way.

·
Premium Member
302 Posts
I also have lots of pics including all of the winners from the raffle. I would be more than happy to either send them to you or put them on a disk and send them.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:whatever:[/b]
sorry guys Ive been having some problems with this dang computer :bash: . I have 2 vids made but cant save them to finish up to start the SW ride vid . till i get the bugs worked out im not going to start another one .
by the research ive been doing i need to upgrade my computers memory/ram, im overloading the cpu when i get to the final cut and try to save it.
if someone else can make it , go ahead its going to be awhile here.

mutt

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hey Mutt, I do know computers. If you want some tech support you got my #. Give me a call and we can go from there.[/b]
Thanks Fred , I found out I need more memeroy so it's a trip to the puter store. But if I do need help in the future I will give you a shout.

mutt

1 - 13 of 13 Posts